Pike

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here
Stephen246
Stickleback
Stickleback

Pike

Post by Stephen246 »

Hi I'm new to the forum and pike fishing. I started with lure fishing about 8 months ago and I'm hooked on the adrenaline rush when that fish hits the lure (I'm sure you all know the feeling ) I would like as much information as possible about lure fishing in this colder weather as possible as I have no experience in dead baiting and dont want to damage any fish by letting them swallow to deep. Any info is welcome
Mike J
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Re: Pike

Post by Mike J »

Welcome aboard :handshake:

Could I suggest you go back 5 pages on the Pike section and read all the threads that are relative to your interest, when you have done that go back another 5pages and so on.
As your questions arise post a specific thread and you will get all the answers you need, and more.

To learn the how to do it join the PAC and go along to their beginner days.

'No Man Ever Fishes The Same River Twice, .... For It Is Not The Same River, .... And He Is Not The Same Man' Heraclitus of Ephesus
Crackoff
Zander
Zander

Post by Crackoff »

Elow :wave: and welcome

Grant :smile:
Grant Everson :smile:

To that one soul reading this
I know your tired fed up and close to braking
But theres strength within you even when you feel week
You've come too far to give up now
Stay strong and keep fighting
Happy Hayes
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Happy Hayes »

Regards
Tom
Lunix79
Gudgeon
Gudgeon

Post by Lunix79 »

Mike J wrote: Fri Feb 25 2022 20:47 -

Could I suggest you go back 5 pages on the Pike section and read all the threads that are relative to your interest, when you have done that go back another 5pages and so on.
As your questions arise post a specific thread and you will get all the answers you need, and more.

To learn the how to do it join the PAC and go along to their beginner days.

Welcome aboard! :cheers: Appreciate it's nice to get everything in one place...but the threads are pretty informative and different, definitely I would go with Mike's advice..plus, it will give you more people's insights to just those answering your thread! :thumbs: