Hello

New to the forum? Introduce yourself here
Merl54
Stickleback
Stickleback

Hello

Post by Merl54 »

Hello,

My name is Merlin and I am a fisherman by trade, but I am also very interested in crypto-currencies. As I spend a lot of time on the water, I have witnessed first hand the impact of climate change on our oceans and marine life. That's why I think it's important to support environmentally friendly initiatives, and crypto-currencies offer an interesting way to do so. It's exciting to see how blockchain technology is being used to create more sustainable practices in various industries, including fishing. I'm excited to join you on this forum.
Mike J
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Re: Hello

Post by Mike J »

Welcome aboard :handshake:

What species do you fish for and can you explain how blockchain technology effects your livelihood please?

Mike.

'No Man Ever Fishes The Same River Twice, .... For It Is Not The Same River, .... And He Is Not The Same Man' Heraclitus of Ephesus
John66
Jack Pike
Jack Pike

Re: Hello

Post by John66 »

Merl54 wrote: Thu Mar 16 2023 10:00 -
Hello,

My name is Merlin and I am a fisherman by trade, but I am also very interested in crypto-currencies. As I spend a lot of time on the water, I have witnessed first hand the impact of climate change on our oceans and marine life. That's why I think it's important to support environmentally friendly initiatives, and crypto-currencies offer an interesting way to do so. It's exciting to see how blockchain technology is being used to create more sustainable practices in various industries, including fishing. I'm excited to join you on this forum.
Hi Merlin, any chance of a magic spell to help with catching pike as last season was not the best.

Thanks for you help in advance :laughs: