Big Big Trouble in the PAC

Keep up to date with all the latest news from the Pike Anglers Club of Great Britain
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Re: Big Big Trouble in the PAC

Post by davelumb » Mon Jun 21 2021 21:35

Graham Benyon wrote:
davelumb wrote:
Graham Benyon wrote:
I believe Erics resignation was over a thread about otters on the PAC forum which got a bit heated. Eric and a n other were admins and decided to stop any further comments being made. As admins I am sure that they were doing their job. However, it appears that MR C did not agree with their actions and Eric was told that it would be a PAC commitee decision to block threads on their forum not the admins. Eric wasn`t best pleased and handed in his resignation . Another Regional Organiser also resigned but he has now gone back I think. This might not be the full story so please don`t take me to task over what I have written. It`s just what I have been told
Eric spitting his dummy (again) is 'big, big trouble'? :roll: :laughs:
I didn`t say it was Dave. :scratch: I merely tried to give an explanation as to why it happened :neutral:
I appreciate that. :thumbs:

A storm in a tea cup as I expected. :wink:

Crackoff
Zander
Zander

Post by Crackoff » Sun Jun 27 2021 00:11

davelumb wrote:
Graham Benyon wrote:
davelumb wrote:
Graham Benyon wrote:
I believe Erics resignation was over a thread about otters on the PAC forum which got a bit heated. Eric and a n other were admins and decided to stop any further comments being made. As admins I am sure that they were doing their job. However, it appears that MR C did not agree with their actions and Eric was told that it would be a PAC commitee decision to block threads on their forum not the admins. Eric wasn`t best pleased and handed in his resignation . Another Regional Organiser also resigned but he has now gone back I think. This might not be the full story so please don`t take me to task over what I have written. It`s just what I have been told
I didn`t say it was Dave. :scratch: I merely tried to give an explanation as to why it happened :neutral:

Its gone farther than that now :sad:

Grant :smile:
Grant Everson

Nothing others do is because of you. What others
say and do is a projection of their reality, their
own dream. When you are immune to the opinions
and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of
needless suffering :wink:

davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Post by davelumb » Sun Jun 27 2021 08:23

Crackoff wrote:
davelumb wrote:
Graham Benyon wrote:
davelumb wrote:
Graham Benyon wrote:

Is Eric threatening to set up his own PAC again?

Lukemilnes
Jack Pike
Jack Pike

Post by Lukemilnes » Sun Jun 27 2021 08:46

If a Facebook group can be monitored and only those with membership numbers allowed to join (which it can) i find them quite useful. There's a search function at the top of the page (when your on the actual page) to search key words on previous posts, no need to scroll through. It's when it's open to everyone that issues arise.

Sometimes it's tricky to find/loginto the forums

As mentioned above though, a forum is a much nicer and structured place discuss stuff tho.... Even here :cheers:

Malc Green
Chub
Chub

Post by Malc Green » Tue Jun 29 2021 08:13

davelumb wrote:
Crackoff wrote:
davelumb wrote:
Graham Benyon wrote:
davelumb wrote:
Graham Benyon wrote:

No mystery Dave he's starting a branch of the PAAS in his manor. They're welcome to the gentlemen.
Support the PAC.
Tidal River Piker
Covid Loves a Crowd.

davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Post by davelumb » Tue Jun 29 2021 08:26

Malc Green wrote:
davelumb wrote:
Crackoff wrote:
davelumb wrote:
Graham Benyon wrote:
davelumb wrote:
Graham Benyon wrote:

No mystery Dave he's starting a branch of the PAAS in his manor. They're welcome to the gentlemen.
Ta, I was close. :grin: He's so predictable. :wink:

Crispy PAC
Perch
Perch

Post by Crispy PAC » Tue Jun 29 2021 23:00

What’s the story will the “Acting” President and “Acting” General secretary?
Pete Crisp

It’s a good day to have a good day!
www.tascplastics.com

Jason Skilton
Bailiff
Bailiff

Post by Jason Skilton » Wed Jun 30 2021 09:15

Crispy PAC wrote:
Its because they have not be able to fill the roles currently.
If you enjoy the forum and would like to contribute towards the running costs please click here to send a donation via PayPal or here to buy some Pit merchandise - thank you

Crispy PAC
Perch
Perch

Post by Crispy PAC » Thu Jul 01 2021 06:12

Jason Skilton wrote:
Crispy PAC wrote:
Its because they have not be able to fill the roles currently.
Thanks Jason, I’ll rephrase the question, why did the initially successful candidates relinquish the opportunity to take up the positions?
Pete Crisp

It’s a good day to have a good day!
www.tascplastics.com