HERTS & LEA VALLEY Region 16

Keep up to date with all the latest news from the Pike Anglers Club of Great Britain
Andytheammer
Barbel
Barbel

HERTS & LEA VALLEY Region 16

Post by Andytheammer »

1st meeting this Thursday :thumbs:
9181C4FE-33F3-4F1C-B7F0-B56042DF22CC.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Andy Sewell
Mercman
Barbel
Barbel

Re: HERTS & LEA VALLEY Region 16

Post by Mercman »

:thumbs:
Ray Waker
Mercman
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Mercman »

Hopefully see a few of you boys this evening... :thumbs:
Ray Waker
Andytheammer
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Andytheammer »

I’ll be there Ray :thumbs:
Just in case you forget you’re giving me a lift face :laughs:
Andy Sewell
Mercman
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Mercman »

:laughs: :thumbs:
Ray Waker
Dave Horton
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Dave Horton »

Good to see a few of the faces from off of here (thanks for the pint Mercman) at this meeting last night.

It's a really nice comfortable and friendly region we have going here now thanks to Rob and co!

Pete's talk was thoroughly entertaining - the pics were good but the tales were GREAT!

(Delboy was on form too face)
Mercman
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Mercman »

Yes good to see everyone there, good company and Pete was entertaining..don't think I have ever seen so many pictures of one big pike in my life... :grin:

Thoroughly enjoyable well done Rob and the team :thumbs:
Ray Waker
delboy
Barbel
Barbel

Post by delboy »

And you looked very dapper as well boy,and you smelt even better.............me mate Alan really enjoyed it,(trying to get him back into piking,so he can be my eyes and ears in the valley),Knew it would be a good night,with so many LeaValley Boys there,Could there be another one maybe,so many more waters in the Valley,I done better than anyone took 25 quid with me and come home with 15 quid,seeing as it cost 4 quid to get in ,I thought that was a result,happy days.............Got home,missues said I could sleep with her,then about 1.30 she kicked me out (barstard) said I kept jumping.!!!
Nothing wrong with me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Its everyone else.
delboy
Barbel
Barbel

Post by delboy »

Mercman gave me two bags of old pike and pred mags that Happy hayes said I could have,Thanks Happy, :thumbs: ,Only down side was that there was a couple of lure mags in there :scratch: Whats that all about,they will go straight into the bin...........the mag with Jason Statham on the front cover I will give to the missues...........................She might even let me sleep with her tonight then,.........................or not.......................................Tell you what Dave if that old rod of Pete's had been in the raffle I would have bought 20 quids worth of tickets,.......Nice to see camper van man and Johnny Bull again..........not sure if they felt the same , :scratch: They are both quiet people
Dave Horton
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Dave Horton »

delboy wrote: Fri Oct 12 2018 15:35 -
Mercman gave me two bags of old pike and pred mags that Happy hayes said I could have,Thanks Happy, :thumbs: ,Only down side was that there was a couple of lure mags in there :scratch: Whats that all about,they will go straight into the bin...........the mag with Jason Statham on the front cover I will give to the missues...........................She might even let me sleep with her tonight then,.........................or not.......................................Tell you what Dave if that old rod of Pete's had been in the raffle I would have bought 20 quids worth of tickets,.......Nice to see camper van man and Johnny Bull again..........not sure if they felt the same , :scratch: They are both quiet people
You didn't tell me "Camper Van Man" was there?

(Which one was he face)
delboy
Barbel
Barbel

Post by delboy »

Turned up on his bike,told him he was going to get soaked on his way home.......................but at least it was down hill.Did f*****g tell you anyway,remember saying to you that he would turn up in his campervan and get a 50 gall drum out with all his rods in it just like if you went into cash converters(50 gallon plastic drum with the top cut off)Don't you remember I told you he rang me up when I was back home and he could hardly speak,he stuted out that he had a 30,I told him I'd had a drink is he sure its a 30,he said yes,so I went for it,knew I'd done a wrong un when he picked the sack up with one hand,nice fish thou and he's a good boy,bit of a nutter but there aint to many off us nutters left.
Happy Hayes
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Happy Hayes »

delboy wrote: Fri Oct 12 2018 15:35 -
Enjoy them mags Del
To be fair half the Mags I got off Andytheammer in the first place
Don’t know how them lure mags got in there ?
And as for Jason statham , I didn’t even know he pike fished .
Anyway shame I couldn’t make it ,I’ll try harder next time
Regards
Tom
delboy
Barbel
Barbel

Post by delboy »

:thumbs: Funny thing was,that one with Jason on the front was like a body building mag and some of the pages were stuck together ,Whats that all about? :laughs: :laughs:
Andytheammer
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Andytheammer »

delboy wrote: Sat Oct 13 2018 07:45 -
:thumbs: Funny thing was,that one with Jason on the front was like a body building mag and some of the pages were stuck together ,Whats that all about? :laughs: :laughs:
He likes a bald bloke does Happy Hayes Del :red:
Andy Sewell
delboy
Barbel
Barbel

Post by delboy »

So it weren't his or yours,only leave's mercman then,must be his,he will prob want it back for his collection. :laughs: :laughs:
delboy
Barbel
Barbel

Post by delboy »

Just found a pikelines in there number 149,(one of the ones I need for my collection)that was a result.happy days
Mercman
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Mercman »

delboy wrote: Sat Oct 13 2018 11:01 -
So it weren't his or yours,only leave's mercman then,must be his,he will prob want it back for his collection. :laughs: :laughs:
You need to retract that or else you will be paying Hermes for delivery in future.... :grin:
Ray Waker
delboy
Barbel
Barbel

Post by delboy »

Anyway ,forget all the f*****g about,lets give that old boy(hope he don't mind me calling him that) another clap,he kept us glued to our seats for over 2 hours,(thats why I could not get to the bar).Well done Pete. :thumbs: :clap: :clap:
Mercman
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Mercman »

Yes he did well Peter Mann, some good old stories from way back... you probably remember most of it being the same age... :laughs:

You will soon only be able to fish out the back of your car like Peter too... :grin:
Ray Waker
delboy
Barbel
Barbel

Post by delboy »

Funny you should say that boy.
DSCF2311.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mercman
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Mercman »

See that old bit of lagging with the hooks on it...blow it up and I spied some trebles hiding in there... :no: :hammer:
Ray Waker
delboy
Barbel
Barbel

Post by delboy »

f**k it, Tried to hide them horrible things,rest assured boy they won't get used
Mercman
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Mercman »

delboy wrote: Sat Oct 13 2018 14:28 -
f**k it, Tried to hide them horrible things,rest assured boy they won't get used
:laughs: :thumbs:
Ray Waker
Dave Horton
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Dave Horton »

delboy wrote: Fri Oct 12 2018 18:55 -
Turned up on his bike,told him he was going to get soaked on his way home.......................but at least it was down hill.Did f*****g tell you anyway,remember saying to you that he would turn up in his campervan and get a 50 gall drum out with all his rods in it just like if you went into cash converters(50 gallon plastic drum with the top cut off)Don't you remember I told you he rang me up when I was back home and he could hardly speak,he stuted out that he had a 30,I told him I'd had a drink is he sure its a 30,he said yes,so I went for it,knew I'd done a wrong un when he picked the sack up with one hand,nice fish thou and he's a good boy,bit of a nutter but there aint to many off us nutters left.
Yes, yes, yes, I remember all of that, Mick, I just don't recall you saying "he's over there?"

(What does he look like face)
delboy
Barbel
Barbel

Post by delboy »

He looks like camper van man. :laughs:
Dave Horton
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Dave Horton »

delboy wrote: Sun Oct 14 2018 12:23 -
He looks like camper van man. :laughs:
Hahaha!

(Go to the naughty step, Mick face)