Big Big Trouble in the PAC

Keep up to date with all the latest news from the Pike Anglers Club of Great Britain
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Re: Big Big Trouble in the PAC

Post by davelumb »

Graham Benyon wrote: Mon Jun 21 2021 21:32 -
davelumb wrote: Sun Jun 20 2021 18:08 -
Graham Benyon wrote: Sun Jun 20 2021 17:36 -
I believe Erics resignation was over a thread about otters on the PAC forum which got a bit heated. Eric and a n other were admins and decided to stop any further comments being made. As admins I am sure that they were doing their job. However, it appears that MR C did not agree with their actions and Eric was told that it would be a PAC commitee decision to block threads on their forum not the admins. Eric wasn`t best pleased and handed in his resignation . Another Regional Organiser also resigned but he has now gone back I think. This might not be the full story so please don`t take me to task over what I have written. It`s just what I have been told
Eric spitting his dummy (again) is 'big, big trouble'? :roll: :laughs:
I didn`t say it was Dave. :scratch: I merely tried to give an explanation as to why it happened :neutral:
I appreciate that. :thumbs:

A storm in a tea cup as I expected. :wink:
Crackoff
Zander
Zander

Post by Crackoff »

davelumb wrote: Mon Jun 21 2021 21:35 -
I believe Erics resignation was over a thread about otters on the PAC forum which got a bit heated. Eric and a n other were admins and decided to stop any further comments being made. As admins I am sure that they were doing their job. However, it appears that MR C did not agree with their actions and Eric was told that it would be a PAC commitee decision to block threads on their forum not the admins. Eric wasn`t best pleased and handed in his resignation . Another Regional Organiser also resigned but he has now gone back I think. This might not be the full story so please don`t take me to task over what I have written. It`s just what I have been told
I didn`t say it was Dave. :scratch: I merely tried to give an explanation as to why it happened :neutral:

Its gone farther than that now :sad:

Grant :smile:
Grant Everson :smile:

To that one soul reading this
I know your tired fed up and close to braking
But theres strength within you even when you feel week
You've come too far to give up now
Stay strong and keep fighting
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Post by davelumb »

Crackoff wrote: Sun Jun 27 2021 00:11 -

Is Eric threatening to set up his own PAC again?
Lukemilnes
Perch
Perch

Post by Lukemilnes »

If a Facebook group can be monitored and only those with membership numbers allowed to join (which it can) i find them quite useful. There's a search function at the top of the page (when your on the actual page) to search key words on previous posts, no need to scroll through. It's when it's open to everyone that issues arise.

Sometimes it's tricky to find/loginto the forums

As mentioned above though, a forum is a much nicer and structured place discuss stuff tho.... Even here :cheers:
Lures, tackle and shiny things

www.eplures.com
Malc Green
Chub
Chub

Post by Malc Green »

davelumb wrote: Sun Jun 27 2021 08:23 -

No mystery Dave he's starting a branch of the PAAS in his manor. They're welcome to the gentlemen.
Support the PAC.
Tidal River Piker
Covid Loves a Crowd.
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Post by davelumb »

Malc Green wrote: Tue Jun 29 2021 08:13 -
davelumb wrote: Sun Jun 27 2021 08:23 -

No mystery Dave he's starting a branch of the PAAS in his manor. They're welcome to the gentlemen.
Ta, I was close. :grin: He's so predictable. :wink:
Crispy
Perch
Perch

Post by Crispy »

What’s the story will the “Acting” President and “Acting” General secretary?
Pete Crisp

It’s a good day to have a good day!
www.tascplastics.com
Jason Skilton
Zander
Zander

Post by Jason Skilton »

Crispy PAC wrote: Tue Jun 29 2021 23:00 -
Its because they have not be able to fill the roles currently.
Crispy
Perch
Perch

Post by Crispy »

Jason Skilton wrote: Wed Jun 30 2021 09:15 -
Crispy PAC wrote: Tue Jun 29 2021 23:00 -
Its because they have not be able to fill the roles currently.
Thanks Jason, I’ll rephrase the question, why did the initially successful candidates relinquish the opportunity to take up the positions?
Pete Crisp

It’s a good day to have a good day!
www.tascplastics.com