PAC Essex Region Calendar of Events

Keep up to date with all the latest news from the Pike Anglers Club of Great Britain
Trevor928
Gudgeon
Gudgeon

PAC Essex Region Calendar of Events

Post by Trevor928 »

Screenshot 2021-11-15 at 17.09.42.png
Hi everyone, into the unknown with my first calendar of in-person events, please join us if you are able, all are welcome.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Trevor928 on Mon Nov 15 2021 20:37, edited 1 time in total.
zilchphaz
Stickleback
Stickleback

Re: PAC Essex Region Calendar of Events

Post by zilchphaz »

Hi Trevor,

Am I correct in my understanding that you are the PAC RO for Essex?

I'm a newbie pike angler, just joined PAC and awaiting further details from them. I'd like to make contact with a local (or two) and get some advice and hands on experience before I get myself into a pickle on the bank.......

I'm located in Great Saling, about midway between Stansted and Colchester. I'm hoping to get out early Saturday and/or Sunday morning for a few hours and would really appreciate being able to watch and learn if you are able to point me in the right direction, or pass on a member's contact details that you might recommend?

Anyhow, I'm sure we will meet at your next meeting and/or PikeFest!

Thanks and best regards,
Phill.
Trevor928
Gudgeon
Gudgeon

Re: PAC Essex Region Calendar of Events

Post by Trevor928 »

Hi Phill, yes I am the RO for Essex, we have a social on 11th December where we will have coaching for anyone that wants it but that's a little way off. PM me here or on FB and let's work out where you are fishing, who is close, and what can be done to get you off and running etc etc đź‘Ť