Cambs PAC meetings

Keep up to date with all the latest news from the Pike Anglers Club of Great Britain
David Vaissiere
Chub
Chub

Cambs PAC meetings

Post by David Vaissiere »

Hi all, Cambridge PAC regions talks kick off tomorrow evening with a real treat with Colin Brett coming to do a talk for us.
Colin is coming to do his talk titled "The Barrie Rickards Archive" and Colin will kindly be sharing with us all some of Barrie's fishing pictures and stories, so for anyone interested in Fenland piking history, or the "good old days of Fenland piking" this is a talk not to be missed as Barrie is arguably the most famous Fen piker there is with numerous big fish caught over the years, it's sure to be an excellent night.
A huge thank you to Colin for stepping in at such short notice.
As per before, all are welcome including non PAC members, same time, same place 7.30pm for an 8pm start British legion club Bottisham, Cambs
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death, I am very disappointed with that attitude. I can assure you it is much, much more important than that. YNWA
Fentiger01
Disco Dave
Disco Dave

Re: Cambs PAC meetings

Post by Fentiger01 »

David Vaissiere wrote: Tue Oct 04 2022 16:13 -
Hi all, Cambridge PAC regions talks kick off tomorrow evening with a real treat with Colin Brett coming to do a talk for us.
Colin is coming to do his talk titled "The Barrie Rickards Archive" and Colin will kindly be sharing with us all some of Barrie's fishing pictures and stories, so for anyone interested in Fenland piking history, or the "good old days of Fenland piking" this is a talk not to be missed as Barrie is arguably the most famous Fen piker there is with numerous big fish caught over the years, it's sure to be an excellent night.
A huge thank you to Colin for stepping in at such short notice.
As per before, all are welcome including non PAC members, same time, same place 7.30pm for an 8pm start British legion club Bottisham, Cambs
I'm too far away to make this one unfortunately, but sounds like it'll be a cracker!

I wish you all a great evening! :cool: :thumbs:
Eagles may soar, but Weasels don't get sucked into jet engines!