L CORR lures

If you use artificial lures to catch any predator this is the forum for you
bencarvosso
Chub
Chub

L CORR lures

Post by bencarvosso »

Any one used these lures made in Ireland.
Came across them yesterday.
The disco trout and pike. A take of the muiras mouse and same sort of money.
Was looking at some shallow working lures to fish in the shallower bays next month

Wondering if anyone had feedback
Running Ledger Fishing Blog
http://www.bencarvosso.wordpress.com
Carlperkins
Bailiff
Bailiff

Re: L CORR lures

Post by Carlperkins »

😲
Wouldn’t want to lose one of those on a snag
That Perkins !!! 😂
bencarvosso
Chub
Chub

Post by bencarvosso »

Indeed not lol......
Running Ledger Fishing Blog
http://www.bencarvosso.wordpress.com
keeponchucking
Jack Pike
Jack Pike

Post by keeponchucking »

I have a disco pike Ben but it is still in the plastic out in the shed yet to be used.
I got talking to a chap using one on the river and he had a nice double while I was there. It is big enough lure but I think can be got in a smaller sizes. Nice action on them.

Marvin Farrell
frankcarty
Roach
Roach

Post by frankcarty »

I know Jacek, the owner of L.Corr lures, we are in the same angling club. I have a good mixture of his lures from the trout lures to the Discos.
The Disco lures look a bit like a muiras mouse, but they behave differently as they are more streamlined, where as the muiras mouse has the flat surface that displaces a lot of water.
They are a relatively slow sinking lure, a lot slower sinking than the muiras mouse. The can be worked very slowly too, in stop/start retrieve. The hair pulsates when doing this.
the Disco Trout is the faster sinking of the two, but its still a slow sinking lure relatively speaking. I add a small lead weight to the disco trout if fishing in 20 feet+
They do require strong tackle to cast, and also set the hooks when you get a strike. I use a 250 gram bait casting rod, with a very fast action.

Jacek is a fantastic lure maker, with great attention to detail. Also check out "Goliath" and the "Speeder" jerk baits.