Fox rage big Jim jointed

If you use artificial lures to catch any predator this is the forum for you
Hoops77
Stickleback
Stickleback

Fox rage big Jim jointed

Post by Hoops77 »

Just wondering if any one has used any of the jointed big Jim's by fox?? Think there discontinued now, Seen some on eBay that I like the look of
Cheers
Jimk2
Barbel
Barbel

Re: Fox rage big Jim jointed

Post by Jimk2 »

Not a bad lure, used them when they first came out. Caught a few on them, I used them more for trolling rather than casting.
jonsykes
Barbel
Barbel

Post by jonsykes »

If itโ€™s the ones I keep seeing on Facebook & eBay I would be wary. I suspect they are counterfot, same seller is also doing Mepps & they are not the real deal.
Hoops77
Stickleback
Stickleback

Post by Hoops77 »

They are on eBay jonsykes, the seller just seems to deal with discontinued or vintage fox lures, I was thinking more for trolling too jimk2, thanks for replies anyway
jonsykes
Barbel
Barbel

Post by jonsykes »

I heard he bought the machine that was used to make them for Fox & was turning his own out & putting Fox name on them. Are the hooks etc the same? The Mepps he sells are garbage, the clevis & hooks on them are poor.
Hoops77
Stickleback
Stickleback

Post by Hoops77 »

Now you've put it like that I reckon your probably right as he just sells discontinued lures but there all brand new ๐Ÿค”, I cant tell from pics what hooks have been used, I don't know how to upload a pic on here or I'd put a screen shot on, so do you reckon there too crap to get even if I swapped out the trebles, can't believe there's forgeries in fishing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ some people will do anything to make a quick buck ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™„
jonsykes
Barbel
Barbel

Post by jonsykes »

I havenโ€™t seen one, iโ€™m just saying what iโ€™ve heard from someone else plus personal experience with the Mepps. He sells on Facebook so ask him on there about the hooks & see what his public response is - someone else will probably comment one way or the other.
Hoops77
Stickleback
Stickleback

Post by Hoops77 »

No worries mate, I'm not on fb but I'll give them a miss anyway, r lass won't be able to have a moan at me either now for another parcel coming to door ๐Ÿ˜‚
Cheers
jonsykes
Barbel
Barbel

Post by jonsykes »

You wimp.....
jonsykes
Barbel
Barbel

Post by jonsykes »

Get them sent to work like I do!
Hoops77
Stickleback
Stickleback

Post by Hoops77 »

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I would be I'm never in same place long enough!! She knows the score really, she's as bad with bloody asos!!