Spinning for urban chub and perch Canterbury

If you use artificial lures to catch any predator this is the forum for you
Guyelson
Gudgeon
Gudgeon

Spinning for urban chub and perch Canterbury

Post by Guyelson »

Hi Guys
I’ve been filming after work on the river stour in central canterbury. Here is the first instalment, hope you enjoy.
All the best
Guy
https://youtu.be/VnBiT7L31Rk
Nige Johns
Barbel
Barbel

Re: Spinning for urban chub and perch Canterbury

Post by Nige Johns »

So glad I’m the first reply,whether you get to see it or not,(can someone kindly quote me so he does see it )
What an absolute c*ck you are,you have been given so sound advice from some of the most respected Pit members about your endless self promotion yet you have chosen to ignore it,that shows a blatant disrespect for the Pit,it’s members and it’s values
:w****r:
Nobby C
Chub
Chub

Post by Nobby C »

Nige Johns wrote: Mon Jun 24 2019 08:30 -
So glad I’m the first reply,whether you get to see it or not,(can someone kindly quote me so he does see it )
What an absolute c*ck you are,you have been given so sound advice from some of the most respected Pit members about your endless self promotion yet you have chosen to ignore it,that shows a blatant disrespect for the Pit,it’s members and it’s values
:w****r:
Fixed it Nige. 😃
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Post by davelumb »

Naming waters and venues too. :stir:
suffolk si
Zander
Zander

Post by suffolk si »

Oh dear....
alan behenna
Barbel
Barbel

Post by alan behenna »

Guyelson wrote: Mon Jun 24 2019 08:10 -
Hi Guys
I’ve been filming after work on the river stour in central canterbury. Here is the first instalment, hope you enjoy.
All the best
Guy
https://youtu.be/VnBiT7L31Rk

Read the Rules here you ignoramus...............

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=34875
Mark_Houghton
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Mark_Houghton »

davelumb wrote: Mon Jun 24 2019 08:46 -
Seems he has as little respect for venues and the other anglers fishing them, as he does the forum Dave. What a great role model for the younguns who watch fishing vids on Youtube :evil: :evil:
Monts
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Monts »

Mark_Houghton wrote: Mon Jun 24 2019 11:46 -
Seems he has as little respect for venues and the other anglers fishing them, as he does the forum Dave. What a great role model for the younguns who watch fishing vids on Youtube :evil: :evil:
I thought of yesterday mate, any chance of you knocking some of these up in a vintage style? I bet JM would love one in his collection. :grin:

https://youtu.be/ceg0GaEGpYE
If you wanna go fishing go fishing.- John Gierach
Mark_Houghton
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Mark_Houghton »

Monts wrote: Mon Jun 24 2019 12:07 -
I thought of yesterday mate, any chance of you knocking some of these up in a vintage style? I bet JM would love one in his collection. :grin:

https://youtu.be/ceg0GaEGpYE
Whatever next :laughs: :laughs: :laughs:
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Post by davelumb »

I fear it's the way the world is going, Mark. Sharing info for likes and subscribers is all that matters. I guess it's always gone on in the angling press, naming waters for sales, but the audience is much wider on the web and there are more folk wanting everything handing to them on a plate. It's what's expected these days.
Mark_Houghton
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Mark_Houghton »

davelumb wrote: Mon Jun 24 2019 12:14 -
I fear it's the way the world is going, Mark. Sharing info for likes and subscribers is all that matters. I guess it's always gone on in the angling press, naming waters for sales, but the audience is much wider on the web and there are more folk wanting everything handing to them on a plate. It's what's expected these days.
Yes, it seems that way. Not good at all :sick:
Old School Piker
Roach
Roach

Post by Old School Piker »

I can’t understand the thought process behind making these videos. Even though it’s not anywhere I’ll ever fish, I feel for the guys who regularly fish there, (and keep quiet about it).
Does getting a thumbs up really mean that much. It gets a thumbs down from me. I wouldn’t be surprised if the next time he goes there he is met with the plastic bucket clan👎
Nige Johns
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Nige Johns »

Old School Piker wrote: Sat Jul 06 2019 15:43 -
I can’t understand the thought process behind making these videos. Even though it’s not anywhere I’ll ever fish, I feel for the guys who regularly fish there, (and keep quiet about it).
Does getting a thumbs up really mean that much. It gets a thumbs down from me. I wouldn’t be surprised if the next time he goes there he is met with the plastic bucket clan👎
It’s because he’s just a knob :thumbs: