If you use artificial lures to catch any predator this is the forum for you
Cammyburn
Roach
Roach

Re: Trolling lure death trap!!

Post by Cammyburn »

Here we go again ey πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Firstly.
I said I'd raise the concern with the maker which no, it's not me.

I had another 17 of these sat in my garage when Royboy raised the concern.

I've tried pulling the eyes out with pliers myself which I was told this was the issue? And none of the 17 I had moved, they're all secure.

My response was that first if all, I was deeply sorry for him losing one and straight away I'd message the maker and see if he has ever had that issue before and check my own.

Once I've checked mine, and spoken to the maker, if none of mine or the makers have ever been like this, why should I refund because Royboy has "LOST ONE"??

Absolute bullshit yet again from the lot of you.

I didn't categorically say no to refunding this lure, I said I would look into it and go from there but at that current time I was not refunding it because there was no evidence as to why he's lost one, and to be honest there still isn't.

I'll continue this dispute via pm with Royboy, and will not be replying on this thread like last time.

Thanks for all jumping in on the bandwagon though, it might sell the rest of them like last time you tried to f**k me over πŸ™„

Cheers.
Chucklebrother1-cammyburn
Andrew
Bailiff
Bailiff

Post by Andrew »

Who make them so I can steer well clear
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Post by davelumb »

I didn't read it as the screw eyes in the wood were the problem.
The line ties on the vane are barely tacked on .
I lost one of mine while I was retrieving it , the line tie came off!
Cammyburn
Roach
Roach

Post by Cammyburn »

Andrew Croft wrote: ↑Tue Apr 06 2021 14:34 -
Who make them so I can steer well clear
They're called Severn lures.
Cammyburn
Roach
Roach

Post by Cammyburn »

davelumb wrote: ↑Tue Apr 06 2021 14:43 -
I didn't read it as the screw eyes in the wood were the problem.
The line ties on the vane are barely tacked on .
I lost one of mine while I was retrieving it , the line tie came off!
"" Lost one as the line tie eye came free from the Lure .
Checked the others and twisted the eyes off with my fingers ! Shocking !""

This was the message I got Dave.

Didn't state which part of the lure it was off etc etc.

If the eyes come off the vanes as said, the issue will be resolved I'll refund toyboy and then be refunded myself from the maker and so on.

As I've said, I am in no way what so ever a bad seller, bad person etc etc.

I acted on the message I got and how I read it and I will continue to do so.

Like I said guys, I'll carry this dispute on via pm.

Thanks 😊
royboy
Chub
Chub

Post by royboy »

Just to be clear , these pics show the line ties on the vanes of the 2 lures I have left .
A quick twist with my fingers removed the eyes as you can see .

The two eyes still on the left hand lure have been twisted also by hand , and are ready to drop off .
On the underside it looks like there was some type of resin placed over the holes . Maybe to help hold the eyes in place ?

I have modified the lure on the right by drilling where the eyes were and added a cotter pin to make the lure useable .

The seller has been in contact via PM and we will see whether a refund for the lost lure is forthcoming .

However as I write the lure is still listed on ebay!

Pat
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Paddy_R
Chub
Chub

Post by Paddy_R »

Cammyburn wrote: ↑Tue Apr 06 2021 14:20 -

Once I've checked mine, and spoken to the maker, if none of mine or the makers have ever been like this, why should I refund because Royboy has "LOST ONE"??

Absolute bullshit yet again from the lot of you.
That's not how it works. If you sell someone a faulty item you do the decent thing and refund it - you don't go checking other items where the same fault may or may not exist.
Steve Le maitre
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Steve Le maitre »

How about drilling and fitting a clevis pin Pat ?
Andrew
Bailiff
Bailiff

Post by Andrew »

royboy wrote: ↑Tue Apr 06 2021 17:22 -
Just to be clear , these pics show the line ties on the vanes of the 2 lures I have left .
A quick twist with my fingers removed the eyes as you can see .

The two eyes still on the left hand lure have been twisted also by hand , and are ready to drop off .
On the underside it looks like there was some type of resin placed over the holes . Maybe to help hold the eyes in place ?

I have modified the lure on the right by drilling where the eyes were and added a cotter pin to make the lure useable .

The seller has been in contact via PM and we will see whether a refund for the lost lure is forthcoming .

However as I write the lure is still listed on ebay!

Pat
That's the name of pin I was trying to think of! Good job

Original look pretty bad πŸ‘€
royboy
Chub
Chub

Post by royboy »

I did Steve, see the pic ......... Is it called a cotter pin or a clevis pin ?

Always thought a clevis was for attaching a blade to an inline spinnerbait ?
Steve Le maitre
Barbel
Barbel

... ah I see you’ve already done it :suspect:
Steve Dennington
Zander
Zander

Post by Steve Dennington »

That will stop the eyes pulling out of the lip, but how is the lip attached to the lure? If it's only epoxied, it's still a disaster waiting to happen.
royboy
Chub
Chub

Post by royboy »

Steve Dennington wrote: ↑Tue Apr 06 2021 19:35 -
That will stop the eyes pulling out of the lip, but how is the lip attached to the lure? If it's only epoxied, it's still a disaster waiting to happen.
I`ve obviously double and triple checked everything else , the metal vanes are rock solid !
Cammyburn
Roach
Roach

Post by Cammyburn »

All sorted.
Checked the one I have which WAS on ebay and yes, it was as bad as made out to be...
Contacted the maker over a week ago, no response.
Opened up a dispute with where I bought them and will receive feedback off them or himself shortly.
If you guys want to see the response off the maker then stick around, otherwise I shall see you on the other side πŸ™‹β€β™‚οΈ

Cheers.
Steve Le maitre
Barbel
Barbel

royboy wrote: ↑Tue Apr 06 2021 18:23 -

Sure they are called a Clevis pin Pat.
royboy
Chub
Chub

Post by royboy »

Lure has been removed from ebay and I have received a refund for the lure I lost .

For me now , the matter is done and dusted ....

Rgds , Pat
royboy
Chub
Chub

Post by royboy »

Steve Le maitre wrote: ↑Tue Apr 06 2021 20:12 -
royboy wrote: ↑Tue Apr 06 2021 18:23 -

Sure they are called a Clevis pin Pat.
Cheers Steve ....... :thumbs:
Andrew
Bailiff
Bailiff

Post by Andrew »

royboy wrote: ↑Tue Apr 06 2021 20:43 -
Lure has been removed from ebay and I have received a refund for the lure I lost .

For me now , the matter is done and dusted ....

Rgds , Pat
Result :thumbs:
daveesox
Gudgeon
Gudgeon

Post by daveesox »

Andrew Croft wrote: ↑Mon Apr 05 2021 20:33 -
aye thats 100% the same guy. and he's claiming he didnt make them ?

look at the orange one here hes trying to get a price on: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=43357&p=672088

matches the orange one sold here. 2nd pic on ebay has same damage(2 dents?):
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Huge-trollin ... SwvypgRQ9f

sorry this happened to you Roy. he should be giving you a refund for dodgy lures hes making.

it's alright though Jon Sykes says he's cool.
I don't like your tone :laughs:
jonsykes
Barbel
Barbel

Post by jonsykes »

daveesox wrote: ↑Thu Apr 08 2021 03:11 -

look at the orange one here hes trying to get a price on: viewtopic.php?f=58&t=43357&p=672088

sorry this happened to you Roy. he should be giving you a refund for dodgy lures hes making.

Neither do I Daveesox, but what you must realise here is that Crofty is a very sad vindictive person who just can't stop himself from playing the Pit bully. I doesn't matter what Cameron does in the future, or myself for that matter ... Crofty will be there waiting to stick the knife in ... he just can't help himself. He used to be the same with Kev, but after years of getting his a**e well & truly smacked he eventually waved the white flag & gave up. I can only assume he has very little else going on in his life.
Andrew
Bailiff
Bailiff

Post by Andrew »

jonsykes wrote: ↑Thu Apr 08 2021 09:02 -

Neither do I Daveesox, but what you must realise here is that Crofty is a very sad vindictive person who just can't stop himself from playing the Pit bully. I doesn't matter what Cameron does in the future, or myself for that matter ... Crofty will be there waiting to stick the knife in ... he just can't help himself. He used to be the same with Kev, but after years of getting his a**e well & truly smacked he eventually waved the white flag & gave up. I can only assume he has very little else going on in his life.
Nah yer pal cammy is just a chancer, pushed his way in to selling on here by hook or crook. hes a trader and that's not allowed on here so f**k it. He doesnt give a s**t he said so I dont give a s**t. 100% he wouldn't have gave pat a refund had he not been shamed on here.

Didnt even check the other lure he was selling on ebay to see if it was safe until he was dug out in public. He'll probably sell those "Severn lures" 🀣 to some other poor c**t
Monts
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Monts »

I can see this thread ending well.
source.gif

:stir: :smile:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you wanna go fishing go fishing.- John Gierach
jonsykes
Barbel
Barbel

Post by jonsykes »

Monts wrote: ↑Thu Apr 08 2021 13:12 -

source.gif

Neither can I. Crofty is trying to be heavy handed to 2 people who know him for true c*nt he actually is. Fancy sending me a private message telling me to look what my 'bumchum' had done. Some bailiff, fancy using stupid childish words of that nature ... it's embarrassing.
Cameron should have refunded straight away, but ghe fact that the matter is now sorted must be really annoying for you Crofty .... because I think you really didn't want that did you? You wanted to carry on your vendetta .... because you are a complete sh!t-house.
Cammyburn
Roach
Roach

Post by Cammyburn »

Andrew Croft wrote: ↑Thu Apr 08 2021 11:49 -

Nah yer pal cammy is just a chancer, pushed his way in to selling on here by hook or crook. hes a trader and that's not allowed on here so f**k it. He doesnt give a s**t he said so I dont give a s**t. 100% he wouldn't have gave pat a refund had he not been shamed on here.

Didnt even check the other lure he was selling on ebay to see if it was safe until he was dug out in public. He'll probably sell those "Severn lures" 🀣 to some other poor c**t

Lmao, I'm glad you didn't reply back to my pm because nobody was watching was they πŸ‘€

I should of refunded striaght away - but the misunderstanding was with me and not realising he meant on the vanes.

The lure was on ebay for 15 days or more, and relisted its self during this commotion so no, I didn't put it on ebay after these allegations etc etc.

I've now refunded the lure as they are dangerous, and I'll be sorting it with the maker like I said, and to put that in quotation marks along with a laughing face kind of says you don't believe that and maybe I made them?
I certainly did not, and I have never made lures.

I'm a trader, as in I do this to make money?
I've not made money (profit) selling lures as I buy and sell and trade for fun, and end up keeping a lot too.
I'm not a d*****d as you've made me out to be and you're just commenting infront of an audience like a big f*****g baby trying to get people to stick up for you but it's not working really is it?
These 3 lures were bought after you tried to frame me before 🀣
I've sold numerous lures on here and a couple of people have actually commented saying I don't know why they said this said that, good lures good prices etc etc.

The whole issue is resolved now, so like you have done in the pms... Just be quiet, for a change.
:exit:
Andrew
Bailiff
Bailiff

Post by Andrew »

jonsykes wrote: ↑Thu Apr 08 2021 13:25 -
Monts wrote: ↑Thu Apr 08 2021 13:12 -

source.gif

Neither can I. Crofty is trying to be heavy handed to 2 people who know him for true c*nt he actually is. Fancy sending me a private message telling me to look what my 'bumchum' had done. Some bailiff, fancy using stupid childish words of that nature ... it's embarrassing.
Cameron should have refunded straight away, but ghe fact that the matter is now sorted must be really annoying for you Crofty .... because I think you really didn't want that did you? You wanted to carry on your vendetta .... because you are a complete sh!t-house.
"I messaged the seller to make him aware but he claimed it was nothing to him as he didn`t make them"

Sounds like something cammy would say. All looks like damage limitation now. I stand by what I say.

Sorry for dragging your topic down pat. I'm done
Andrew
Bailiff
Bailiff

Post by Andrew »

Cammyburn wrote: ↑Thu Apr 08 2021 14:14 -

Lmao, I'm glad you didn't reply back to my pm because nobody was watching was they πŸ‘€

I should of refunded striaght away - but the misunderstanding was with me and not realising he meant on the vanes.

The lure was on ebay for 15 days or more, and relisted its self during this commotion so no, I didn't put it on ebay after these allegations etc etc.

I've now refunded the lure as they are dangerous, and I'll be sorting it with the maker like I said, and to put that in quotation marks along with a laughing face kind of says you don't believe that and maybe I made them?

I've not made money (profit) selling lures as I buy and sell and trade for fun, and end up keeping a lot too.
I'm not a d*****d as you've made me out to be and you're just commenting infront of an audience like a big f*****g baby trying to get people to stick up for you but it's not working really is it?
I've sold numerous lures on here and a couple of people have actually commented saying I don't know why they said this said that, good lures good prices etc etc.

The whole issue is resolved now, so like you have done in the pms... Just be quiet, for a change.
I've not even read it 🀣 couldnt give a s**t
jonsykes
Barbel
Barbel

Post by jonsykes »

"I'm done" ... Good, keep your obnoxious mouth shut then.
Cammyburn
Roach
Roach

Post by Cammyburn »

Andrew Croft wrote: ↑Thu Apr 08 2021 14:19 -
Cammyburn wrote: ↑Thu Apr 08 2021 14:14 -

I've not even read it 🀣 couldnt give a s**t
You probably couldn't wait to open it getting really giddy like the big childish baby you are.
Then you read it and thought oh no, I won't reply because nobody else sees it on here I'll start some stuff on a thread instead to see how many reaction I can get 🀣

And as for the quote you just put back to jon, that's not exactly what I said, I said it wasn't my fault. Nothing I said to Pat was nasty, incorrect or anything bad. I apologised numerous times and purely because he didn't explain it was on the vane and not the body of the lure, I said what I said down to that.
I said it looked and was strange how 17 out of 20 was secure but 3 aren't, and it would of been.

That's not the case... We were on 2 different pages and I'm sure that has been portrayed in this thread.

The one with the lip on ebay has since been removed as it isn't safe and I wouldn't want someone using it like it was.

At the end of the day, it's got f**k all to do with you and you're just trying to carry on an argument you lost weeks ago because I have a brother and we shared the same Internet connection you absolute d*****d πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Go and pick on someone else, because you certainly aren't getting right far with me, are you?
JoeNickel
Chub
Chub

Post by JoeNickel »

This isn't as good as the lost forceps thread
The dildo of consequences rarely arrives lubed
horseshoe3
Barbel
Barbel

Post by horseshoe3 »