Flies4preds

If you use artificial lures to catch any predator this is the forum for you
Rammer223
Roach
Roach

Flies4preds

Post by Rammer223 »

Anyone had dealing with these ordered some flies off them not had goods as yet and no answer to email enquiring on order update
Thanks lee
Monts
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Re: Flies4preds

Post by Monts »

Lee,

I have, but I've just checked my 'fishing email' folder and it was the end of October 2019. But my order arrived quickly, tend to get mine from elsewhere now with gift vouchers I get around Christmas.
If you wanna go fishing go fishing.- John Gierach
Mike J
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Mike J »

Not used the person but do fly fish so had a look at the site.
The video shot, everything, even his jacket cuff appears brand new? Worse the way his finger is inside the gills is not fish friendly.

Tie your own is my advice, and use tubes so the fish blows the fly up the leader resulting in less damage and thus it lasts longer.

Best of luck and keep us updated please.

'No Man Ever Fishes The Same River Twice, .... For It Is Not The Same River, .... And He Is Not The Same Man' Heraclitus of Ephesus
Rammer223
Roach
Roach

Post by Rammer223 »

Just had partial refund today so guess something happening no reply to emails though but frustrating I’ve got fullmill tube fly sat on my desk but not really sure how to rig etc so any advise on that would be welcome
Thanks lee
Mike J
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Mike J »

Rammer223 wrote: Tue Sep 28 2021 13:01 -
Just had partial refund today so guess something happening no reply to emails though but frustrating I’ve got fullmill tube fly sat on my desk but not really sure how to rig etc so any advise on that would be welcome
Thanks lee

Basic - Leader through the tube, a stop of some sort like a ring, swivel or big hook eye, then your hook.

'No Man Ever Fishes The Same River Twice, .... For It Is Not The Same River, .... And He Is Not The Same Man' Heraclitus of Ephesus
Rammer223
Roach
Roach

Post by Rammer223 »

Just an update they’ve turned up today less the one they refunded me for so all good in the end although a little frustrating
Noblest savage
Jack Pike
Jack Pike

Post by Noblest savage »

I recommend Mcfluffchucker: best pike flies you’ll ever find and great service too.
If you’re interested I’ll post a link or pm you as I’m not sure if you’re allowed to post links to shops etc.

Cheers
Ben