Soft plastic injectors question

If you use artificial lures to catch any predator this is the forum for you
andypee
Chub
Chub

Soft plastic injectors question

Post by andypee »

Hi all,

Was wondering if anyone could please guide me in the right direction, as to what are the best brands when it comes to soft plastic injectors & where to purchase them from?

I'm not sure on size/how many injectors yet, I'm just looking to get put into the right direction, go with & avoid :thumbs:

Then I can start taking a closer look :handshake:

Many thanks guys

Andy.
Lukemilnes
Perch
Perch

Re: Soft plastic injectors question

Post by Lukemilnes »

I think Mark at lurefactors has been making some, not used them but they look good quality.

I'm mainly a top pour man but got mine from the Ukraine for tails and smaller stuff. Understandably nothing is available from over there at the mo so Mark is probably your best bet.

On a side note Ive got a massive box of left over pours so basically remelt, if you or anyone else needs any. Be fine for the home lure maker but can take a while to cycle it fully clear. It's ever growing in the workshop and allsorts of colours 🤣
Lures, tackle and shiny things

www.eplures.com
andypee
Chub
Chub

Post by andypee »

Lukemilnes wrote: Sat Jun 11 2022 19:16 -
I think Mark at lurefactors has been making some, not used them but they look good quality.

I'm mainly a top pour man but got mine from the Ukraine for tails and smaller stuff. Understandably nothing is available from over there at the mo so Mark is probably your best bet.

On a side note Ive got a massive box of left over pours so basically remelt, if you or anyone else needs any. Be fine for the home lure maker but can take a while to cycle it fully clear. It's ever growing in the workshop and allsorts of colours 🤣
Thank you for the good information :thumbs:

I will have a look at Marks

Andy.
Steve Dennington
Zander
Zander

Post by Steve Dennington »

Lukemilnes wrote: Sat Jun 11 2022 19:16 -
I keep all of my trimmings from tailbait tails with a view to melting them down if I ever get into making soft plastics, which I might. You never know, whatever colour you end up with (probably a sludgy brown! :laughs: ) from chucking all the bits together could be a winner :grin:
TidalD
Jack Pike
Jack Pike

Post by TidalD »

There are several groups on Facebook “ soft plastic lure makers “ is a good one, lots of U.S and Canadian guys lots of experience. And often lots for sale.
I’m an open pour top guy at the moment 👍

Ps Russell lures on FB has a few molds for sale.

Bass tackle seems a good injector make
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.