Lure Id

If you use artificial lures to catch any predator this is the forum for you
Jack H
Jack Pike
Jack Pike

Lure Id

Post by Jack H »

Just been through my lurebox, hoping to get out this weekend, and I’ve come across this crank. It appears to be made of wood. It’s got ‘Ken craft’ stamped on the lip. It’s been kicking around for a couple of years, and wondering if anybody knows any more about these? When I first came across it, I did wonder if it was a copy of a bagley due to the eyes. Bought from a local tackle shop a couple of years ago. Just had a look on Google and found 1 similar lure, with the same style eyes, under the same name, but other than that can’t seem to find much else.

Jack
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bio-haul
Roach
Roach

Re: Lure Id

Post by bio-haul »

Ken Craft afaik is one of Japan's top lure maufacturers. Looks like one of their Shad Max or Trapper lures.
Jack H
Jack Pike
Jack Pike

Re: Lure Id

Post by Jack H »

bio-haul wrote: Fri Nov 03 2023 16:49 -
Ken Craft afaik is one of Japan's top lure maufacturers. Looks like one of their Shad Max or Trapper lures.
Just found a listing on a Japanese auction site showing a very similar looking lure, sold as a Shad Max. Not used it in a while, but from what I remember had a decent action, plenty of body roll. I’ll have to give it another swim at some point.

Jack