sending personal message

If you're a newcomer to Pike & Predator fishing and need advice, you can ask in here
pikey brownhills
Perch
Perch

sending personal message

Post by pikey brownhills »

when I send a pm or personal message , when I sent it it shows up in my out box ,not sent box ? . is this correct ?

also if I reply to a pm message , there name is already on very top line , but there another box below , says find a member , do I have put same name replying to as well ? . if not what is this box for ?? help many thanks
Ping Pong balls & Cat Bells :thumbs:
Andrew
Bailiff
Bailiff

Re: sending personal message

Post by Andrew »

Sorry pikey I totally forgot to reply to this.

Messages remain in the outbox until they have been read by the person you sent it to. After its been read it will show up in the sent box.

If you already have the name in TO section then thats fine you dont need to enter it in the text box under the name.

The text box allows you to add additional people to the PM;
Type the username then press ADD and it will put the new member in the TO section along with any other usernames presently there. If you dont know the username you can use find member. You would need to do this if you were starting a new blank PM instead of the PM button on topics under the username where it auto completes those bits. I hope this helps.