Single and circle hooks?

If you're a newcomer to Pike & Predator fishing and need advice, you can ask in here
Smoothound
Roach
Roach

Single and circle hooks?

Post by Smoothound »

Hi All!

As I'm coming back into this after 30 years of not doing anything but sea fishing I'm curious about the use of the above and the method of trace making? Main reason being one water I will possibly fish only allows up to 2 single hooks on a trace and no trebles apart from on lures currently :scratch:
Phil
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality...
Mike J
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Re: Single and circle hooks?

Post by Mike J »

Smoothound wrote: Wed Dec 09 2020 11:38 -
Hi All!

As I'm coming back into this after 30 years of not doing anything but sea fishing I'm curious about the use of the above and the method of trace making? Main reason being one water I will possibly fish only allows up to 2 single hooks on a trace and no trebles apart from on lures currently :scratch:

Hi Smoothie, just use the search box - top right.

All you seek can be found on here, and more.

'No Man Ever Fishes The Same River Twice, .... For It Is Not The Same River, .... And He Is Not The Same Man' Heraclitus of Ephesus
Smoothound
Roach
Roach

Re: Single and circle hooks?

Post by Smoothound »

Mike J wrote: Wed Dec 09 2020 12:02 -
Smoothound wrote: Wed Dec 09 2020 11:38 -
Hi All!

Hi Smoothie, just use the search box - top right.

All you seek can be found on here, and more.

Yeah I have done now and hopefully vaguely informed :thumbs: :cool:
Phil
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality...