Zed Preparation

If you want to discuss Catfish, Perch, Zander, Ferox Trout or Eels, this is the place for you
Fentiger01
Disco Dave
Disco Dave

Re: Zed Preparation

Post by Fentiger01 » Thu Oct 24 2019 21:06

Fish on.... wrote:
Apparently I should of been using smelt and fishing in bright sunlight all this time. Was a savage take too, totally un-zander like But also typical zeds :laughs:
Nice fish mate! :thumbs:
"The EU is the old Soviet Union but dressed in Western clothes" - Mikhail Gorbachev

Fish on....
Perch
Perch

Post by Fish on.... » Fri Oct 25 2019 09:43

Fentiger01 wrote:
Fish on.... wrote:
Apparently I should of been using smelt and fishing in bright sunlight all this time. Was a savage take too, totally un-zander like But also typical zeds :laughs:
Nice fish mate! :thumbs:
It was, 9.10 but very clean. Will be out later on after a bigger one with any luck
Actually know as Danny..

Jason Skilton
Bailiff
Bailiff

Post by Jason Skilton » Fri Oct 25 2019 11:01

Fish on.... wrote:
Nice!
If you enjoy the forum and would like to contribute towards the running costs please click here to send a donation via PayPal or here to buy some Pit merchandise - thank you

Richsheff
Gudgeon
Gudgeon

Post by Richsheff » Fri Oct 25 2019 16:13

Fish on.... wrote:
Lovely looking fish

Shiv
Gudgeon
Gudgeon

Post by Shiv » Tue Nov 05 2019 23:23

Well done mate, lovely fish.