New Predator Podcast Episode / How To Use Podcasts (don't be scared, they're fun!)

If you want to discuss Catfish, Perch, Zander, Ferox Trout or Eels, this is the place for you
Watty
Roach
Roach

New Predator Podcast Episode / How To Use Podcasts (don't be scared, they're fun!)

Post by Watty »

Greetings,

Just thought I would post up the latest episode for my podcast "The Predator Podcast". I finally made it to episode 10 so that felt like a bit of an achievement! I had a chat with Philip Medhurst about a recent trip he had to Portugal for a Zander competition, lure fishing clinics, and all the fishing adventures he gets up to. Was an enjoyable one to record and I hope you guys can get something out of it. If you have any feedback, good or bad I would love to hear it. Plenty more episodes coming up soon!

How to download the podcast: A podcast is like an online radio show that pops up on your smart phone. There are podcast shows out there about pretty much anything you want! Football, movies, BBQing, comedy, story telling, hunting, news, science, everything! You hit the subscribe button to a show and when a new episode comes out it pops up on your phone ready for you to listen to on the drive to work, doing the dishes, out fishing, whatever. If you have an iPhone, go to the "podcast" app and click search. Type "The Predator Podcast" and my show should appear. Click the subscribe button and you get access to all the episodes and any new ones that I release. If you have an Android phone, download an app called "Stitcher Radio for Podcasts" then search for "The Predator Podcast" and hit subscribe.

You can also find all the episodes here: https://soundcloud.com/user-767295490

Come yell at me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lureuk/
Podcast Artwork.jpg
19665232_763630937158034_4797162983729073970_n.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jellybait
Roach
Roach

Re: New Predator Podcast Episode / How To Use Podcasts (don't be scared, they're fun!)

Post by Jellybait »

I listened to your podcast with Al rawlings - great interviews - Also my first podcast to listen too and was very impressed
keep up the great work
philbrown
Perch
Perch

Re: New Predator Podcast Episode / How To Use Podcasts (don't be scared, they're fun!)

Post by philbrown »

I've listened to them all whilst at work. I'll listen to most fishing related interviews but try vary it from lure fish.
Some interesting guys on here you should get hold of .
Watty
Roach
Roach

Post by Watty »

Jellybait wrote: Fri Feb 16 2018 13:23 -
I listened to your podcast with Al rawlings - great interviews - Also my first podcast to listen too and was very impressed
keep up the great work
Hey mate, thanks for trying it out! Podcasts are pretty addictive once you find a few you like. An awesome fishing one is The Itinerant Angler. Plenty of episodes about exotic species to get the blood boiling.
Cheers
Watty
Roach
Roach

Post by Watty »

philbrown wrote: Fri Feb 16 2018 13:58 -
I've listened to them all whilst at work. I'll listen to most fishing related interviews but try vary it from lure fish.
Some interesting guys on here you should get hold of .
Good to hear! Good point also. Im a lure fisherman 98% of the time so I have a small, narrowly focused brain. Iv got a couple of guides on the list of potential guests so I'm sure I could pick their brains about the angle of the dangle. Appreciate the feedback ;)