Ferox fishing

If you want to discuss Catfish, Perch, Zander, Ferox Trout or Eels, this is the place for you
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Re: Ferox fishing

Post by davelumb »

fergie68 wrote: Sat Jul 16 2022 15:40 -
So no pics because they didn't happen .
I have a bit more than a interest I've been into it for a long time. So I actually know what I'm taking about. You sound like a amateur who has let your imagination run wild or a bull shitter trying to get customers for your business.
I didn't say they don't exist. But Brian's ferox has been the record for a long time . But someone you know someone has beat it but no pics you have lost bigger but also no pics . So it's disrespectful and bull s**t.
Who are these professional ferox anglers and who are the scientists. Because I have sent your posts from here to some of the top guys in the ferox scene including the ferox 85 group two of those guys have had the record and they are scientists and they all say it's bull s**t. No pics no record is bull s**t.
:tea: :grin:
fergie68
Zander
Zander

Post by fergie68 »

That the best I can be a**e writing just now as I have covid and my head is bursting. But I hope I've made my point.
ALL FEROX ARE BROWN TROUT BUT NOT ALL BROWN TROUT ARE FEROX "

FEROX 85 GROUP
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Post by davelumb »

fergie68 wrote: Sat Jul 16 2022 15:48 -
That the best I can be a**e writing just now as I have covid and my head is bursting. But I hope I've made my point.
:thumbs:
Mike J
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Mike J »

fergie68 wrote: Sat Jul 16 2022 15:48 -

Ive had three jabs and still caught this new strain, recovery is quite fast, just keep taking 8 tabs of Para/day for a week and by the end of the following week you will be back or as close to normal as its possible to get.
Just take it easy, in more ways than your health.

'No Man Ever Fishes The Same River Twice, .... For It Is Not The Same River, .... And He Is Not The Same Man' Heraclitus of Ephesus
fergie68
Zander
Zander

Post by fergie68 »

Cheers Mike. Its not been too bad the headache yesterday was the worst symptom I've had and I just have a cough now really. I can't complain I've managed to avoid it for two years. 👍🏻
ALL FEROX ARE BROWN TROUT BUT NOT ALL BROWN TROUT ARE FEROX "

FEROX 85 GROUP