Places to go

If you want to discuss Catfish, Perch, Zander, Ferox Trout or Eels, this is the place for you
Gary littleborough
Stickleback
Stickleback

Places to go

Post by Gary littleborough »

Hi my names Gary. I’m 53 and am struggling at the moment with a bad leg. So have to use a wheely thing that I have my pred bag on and rod n net. Decent actually. But what I’m asking is if anyone can point me to ponds, lakes, commercials that I can predator fish on. I do more perch fishing with lures than anything. And also pike is hung from time to time.. I have been hammering the canals around where I live. But not that much luck. I’ve had a few good perch one being 3lb 2oz and a good handful of 2lbers. But I want to fish some lakes n that. Ideal for me would be a place that I could boatfish and dropshot off… can anyone help ..?? I live near Rochdale lancs.. will travel around an hour-ish. Thanks 🙏🏻
stubbojo
Zander
Zander

Re: Places to go

Post by stubbojo »

Gary littleborough wrote: Tue Aug 30 2022 12:49 -
Hi my names Gary. I’m 53 and am struggling at the moment with a bad leg. So have to use a wheely thing that I have my pred bag on and rod n net. Decent actually. But what I’m asking is if anyone can point me to ponds, lakes, commercials that I can predator fish on. I do more perch fishing with lures than anything. And also pike is hung from time to time.. I have been hammering the canals around where I live. But not that much luck. I’ve had a few good perch one being 3lb 2oz and a good handful of 2lbers. But I want to fish some lakes n that. Ideal for me would be a place that I could boatfish and dropshot off… can anyone help ..?? I live near Rochdale lancs.. will travel around an hour-ish. Thanks 🙏🏻
love to see that picture of your pb perch if possible .....i myself love fishing for big perch...

regards steve :thumbs:
i will have a word with my mate who lives near to you a keen fisherman himself ......
Gary littleborough
Stickleback
Stickleback

Re: Places to go

Post by Gary littleborough »

Sorry. Don’t come on her much. I have a horendous pic that doesn’t impress as it was throwing it down and I was in agony trying to balance my gimpy hip and sort out a boystrous perch. Haha. Showing my age now. But how do u uploads a pic pics