Pike Pool 37 ( Ade Kisbey )

An archive of our superb Pike Pool articles
Dave Horton
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Re: Pike Pool 37 ( Ade Kisbey )

Post by Dave Horton »

Nicely done MR k!
A real heart on your sleeve account of your fishing life.

(Fishing and friends are forever face)
Last edited by Dave Horton on Wed May 09 2012 23:40, edited 1 time in total.
Spike
Roach
Roach

Post by Spike »

Nice one Ade Image
Ben
Father of the Forum
Father of the Forum

Post by Ben »

Awesome stuff again, always a great read
neilson baxter
Chub
Chub

Post by neilson baxter »

Ade sent you a pm must meet up and have a week fishing with you in Scotland. Dave has told me some great story,s but need to have the banter with you in the flesh. A true piker to another my friend Image Image Image
adepac
Perch
Perch

Post by adepac »

neilson baxter wrote:
Ade sent you a pm must meet up and have a week fishing with you in Scotland. Dave has told me some great story,s but need to have the banter with you in the flesh. A true piker to another my friend Image Image Image
P M returned Image Image Image
john evans
Barbel
Barbel

Post by john evans »

dont do it ade,hes a feckin loony:D
rodders
Roach
Roach

Post by rodders »

neilson baxter wrote:
dont take him on with the drink, many have tried,,,,,, lots have failed ,,,, last count was two fit youngters at a stag night they have never been the same since , he has destroyed many a good man ,i have not any met one who can stick his pace , you think its all over then like the pheonix he is there all glisinling and shinny ,, then you realise, the legend has taken your soul ,,, GAME OVER ,,

rodders
Mickey Cox
Chub
Chub

Post by Mickey Cox »

rodders wrote:
neilson baxter wrote:
dont take him on with the drink, many have tried,,,,,, lots have failed ,,,, last count was two fit youngters at a stag night they have never been the same since , he has destroyed many a good man ,i have not any met one who can stick his pace , you think its all over then like the pheonix he is there all glisinling and shinny ,, then you realise, the legend has taken your soul ,,, GAME OVER ,,

rodders
It is true. The man is an animal. I tried......and failed.- am still recovering now. I have been scarred for life!

(bloody good laugh though!!Image )
adepac
Perch
Perch

Post by adepac »

Mickey Cox wrote:
rodders wrote:
neilson baxter wrote:

rodders
It is true. The man is an animal. I tried......and failed.- am still recovering now. I have been scarred for life!

(bloody good laugh though!!Image )
slowly ....slowly.....catch monkey Image Image
Dave Horton
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Dave Horton »

Yes I can also vouch that my (not as funny as me by a long chalk) fishing buddy can drink even more effectively than a Scotsman!

(It's a close thing but he just nicks it face)
Tony Pieater
Chub
Chub

Post by Tony Pieater »

Me too Dave,
I've seen em both on the lash so this could be interesting Image
ENGLAND love it or leave it
rodders
Roach
Roach

Post by rodders »

Dave Horton wrote:
Yes I can also vouch that my (not as funny as me by a long chalk) fishing buddy can drink even more effectively than a Scotsman!

(It's a close thing but he just nicks it face)
my a**e ,,,, they are not even close ,, you forget menteith ,, not a scotsman left in the bar , {they were all outside waiting for him , to give him a clump LOL } a game of pool ,and what rules springs to mind ,, still makes me smile that one

rodders
Pikey Phil
Chub
Chub

Post by Pikey Phil »

I seem to think that a few of us Sasnacks were still standing at the end of that night Steve. "Hey Big Man I just beat your mate at pool" etc etc

....and then the Dutch went by.
Sean Ellis PAC
Perch
Perch

Post by Sean Ellis PAC »

Marvellous stuff Ade, it's taken me some time to catch up on the Pike Pool pieces Image

There are some good anglers out there who should put pen to paper and describe thier times over the years, it is an inspiration to all the newcomers, remember that. Hope to hear more from you Ade Image