Advanta Landing Net

Duncan Holmes
Barbel
Barbel

Advanta Landing Net

Post by Duncan Holmes »

Decided a 2nd bank net would be useful at certain times and certain venues :wink: , so back in the spring ended up getting one of these.

https://www.anglingdirect.co.uk/advanta ... -alu-block

Initially I was a little concerned about its strength as its very light, and compared to my NW arms, TE block and NW Handle it feels very delicate.

However, its had a fair hammering this summer, with some lively carp in to the 30's and a very lively cat of 25lb, its been faultless.

The small floats on the end of the arms are just enough to stop it sliding in to the water when you have to get your hand back on the reel but are barely noticeable the rest of the time.

The spigot fit handle is a nice feature, as the whole net "hides" in my small quiver easily, and the supplied bag is very effective at keeping your sling/car dry,

It has a nice strong mesh that is plenty deep enough to leave a fish in while you sort out the necessary.

For £45 its very good value, and has become my go to net this summer. :thumbs:
"The opinions expressed in any of my posts are my own and do not reflect the view of the any organisation that I may be associated with."