ngt 42" stink bag

norwich lad
Chub
Chub

ngt 42" stink bag

Post by norwich lad »

after buying the brew bag as a deadbait bag, i got one of the green stink bags for the landing net.£4.75 posted.bloody good value! decent zip and decent material used. far better than i thought it would be.
Lee Davison,Period Furniture Restoration,Carpentry.in Norfolk.

What You Caught mate, Nothing,Won't fish Here Again!
Nightman
Stickleback
Stickleback

Re: ngt 42" stink bag

Post by Nightman »

Hi Lee, could you tell me how far the zip goes down on these sleves? Im using a tracker model for my weigh sling and it never gets to dry out when empty as its stiched its full length. The name stink bag is sooo appropriat!
norwich lad
Chub
Chub

Post by norwich lad »

nightman, the zip goes a little more than quarter of its length. i sometimes put mine upside down over a storm stick so can drain/dry. lee.

Mike J
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Mike J »

To take anything wet home I use the endless supplies of poly Charity clothes bags that come through the door, they are free, cleaner, take up no space when not used and best of all they are binned when I get home so zero stink.

I do own a stink/net bag but I use it to keep my chair in.
'No Man Ever Fishes The Same River Twice, .... For It Is Not The Same River, .... And He Is Not The Same Man' Heraclitus of Ephesus
norwich lad
Chub
Chub

Post by norwich lad »

mike,im not the best at saying what i mean. its a sleeve really. i use a fox rage rubber net these days so they air dry quite quickly.but a damp net go in the net "stink" bag very well. and for the money.bloody cheap. worth a look if use a collapsing 42" north western net like me.