Custom Angling Solutions

Duncan Holmes
Barbel
Barbel

Custom Angling Solutions

Post by Duncan Holmes »

A tiny bit of indulgence....

Jaime kindly offered to treat me following a generous work bonus this year, so I decided I would revamp my banksticks and buzzer bars.

I have always fancied some titanium bankware so contacted a couple of companies with an enquiry. Jamie from Custom Angling Solutions came back with the best offering so I decided what I wanted and places the order.

I believe rod position is an important part of how a rigs fishes in some methods so I like to be able to get them set up right. I can now fit outers over the main banksticks to give me a three way stick, meaning I don't have to carry different lengths of sticks.

The engineering is superb, fine tolerances and 100% titanium so shouldn't have issues with so similar metals. Weight wise they are about 10% heavier than my lightest weight ali stuff and obviously in a different league to stainless in terms of weight.

Unless I lose them, I can't see me ever needing to buy any other bankware. Not cheap (please don't ask) but an awesome addition to my kit.
20180601_171858_resized.jpg
20180601_190121_resized.jpg
20180601_190528_resized.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"The opinions expressed in any of my posts are my own and do not reflect the view of the any organisation that I may be associated with."
Cyprio
Chub
Chub

Re: Custom Angling Solutions

Post by Cyprio »

They look Pukka! :coat:

Looking at grass bet she wishes she got you a new strimmer :clown: too much time fishing :laughs:

:cheers:

Andy
Andy Carpenter
Duncan Holmes
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Duncan Holmes »

Cyprio wrote: Mon Jun 04 2018 21:42 -
They look Pukka! :coat:

Looking at grass bet she wishes she got you a new strimmer :clown: too much time fishing :laughs:

:cheers:

Andy
lol, its my new wildlife garden. :laughs:
"The opinions expressed in any of my posts are my own and do not reflect the view of the any organisation that I may be associated with."
Nige Johns
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Nige Johns »

There’s only 2 words to sum them up Duncan....... “Tackle Tart “ :laughs: :laughs:
Duncan Holmes
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Duncan Holmes »

Nige Johns wrote: Tue Jun 05 2018 12:58 -
There’s only 2 words to sum them up Duncan....... “Tackle Tart “ :laughs: :laughs:
Just wait till Dave's delivery arrives, then I will show you tarty 😂