Gardner ATTs bite alarms and receiver

Muskie
Chub
Chub

Gardner ATTs bite alarms and receiver

Post by Muskie »

After 3 years of use very impressed with quality/reliability and good battery life. Does everything i need in an alarm. That being to indicate bites without being plagued with irritating false bleeps. Highly recommended.
Jason Skilton
Zander
Zander

Re: Gardner ATTs bite alarms and receiver

Post by Jason Skilton »

Yup, love mine for rudd, perch anc roach fishing.
spincityfan
Chub
Chub

Post by spincityfan »

I use these as well. Great alarms.
Just make sure the line goes in the middle of the roller when putting the rod in the rest.
Introducing the worlds worst Barbel Angler,

Mr Ash Shaw
Joepiker
Perch
Perch

Post by Joepiker »

Great for baitrunner style fishing, but unfortunately with an open bale arm and rear drop off indicators I found some braids would slip over the roller without registering very well. A shame, as I loved how compact anc hardy they were.
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."
Mike F
Chub
Chub

Post by Mike F »

Agree with all the other comments. Changed over from delkims to these and have not looked back. Totally dependable (even if they fall in the water as they're 100% waterproof), no buttons or switches to go wrong, sensitive depending what roller you use, just love them. Quick tip, use the red underlit wheels as they don't ruin your night vision when they go off, unlike the trendy blue/purple LED's that totally blind you on other models.
Never hold discussions with the monkey when the organ grinder is in the room.
BillCollins
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by BillCollins »

I have (semi retired) Delks and also have att's. Very reliable and you don't have to worry about them in bad weather, which on a breezy day here in Ireland can mean every 4th or 5th wave going completely over them :laughs: , depending on where you're fishing. I put 4 magnet wheels in mine and they're more than sensitive enough, plus I fish off the baitrunner with a front bobbin for pike, same as I do for tench, bream, etc, so no line skip issues....In fact I might get rid of the delks, good alarms but I don't really have any use for them now.
Marcraft are for queers.