Uttings.co.uk

Kevin O'Keeffe
Charity Fundraiser
Charity Fundraiser

Uttings.co.uk

Post by Kevin O'Keeffe »

Credit where its due.... I have used Uttings a few times for various fishing items. Always good value and very fast delivery.

Latest was a power pro order placed at 2pm on Monday that arrived before lunch on Tuesday and was on the reels within 24hrs!! Brilliant service.

Worth checking out.

https://www.uttings.co.uk/
Love the hit!
Danoutdoors
Chub
Chub

Re: Uttings.co.uk

Post by Danoutdoors »

Also like uttings, normally priced quite competitive, got a far bit of shooting related stuff from there over the years also
Mike J
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Mike J »

Excellent service for me to.

Always on of my first go-to shops.

:thumbs:
'No Man Ever Fishes The Same River Twice, .... For It Is Not The Same River, .... And He Is Not The Same Man' Heraclitus of Ephesus
Brian Carragher
Perch
Perch

Post by Brian Carragher »

Another thumbs up from me, time to visit their on line shop, need a new pair of chesties
Mark Phillips
Zander
Zander

Post by Mark Phillips »

Never used them until I bought a 8000D from them - this was very recently. Arrived very quickly, but packaging was awful. They'd sandwiched the reel between two bits of carboard and then tapped it all together. You could see what was in the package and if the tape had got ripped, the whole thing would have broken open. Why they couldn't use a proper box I don't know. Not impressed at all and a miracle my reel arrived with its box unmarked.
Piking Plonker
Pikerd74
Perch
Perch

Post by Pikerd74 »

Mark Phillips wrote: Tue Feb 16 2021 00:01 -
Never used them until I bought a 8000D from them - this was very recently. Arrived very quickly, but packaging was awful. They'd sandwiched the reel between two bits of carboard and then tapped it all together. You could see what was in the package and if the tape had got ripped, the whole thing would have broken open. Why they couldn't use a proper box I don't know. Not impressed at all and a miracle my reel arrived with its box unmarked.
That surprises me Mark, I have bought 5 reels from uttings over the last few months and they were really well packaged, large box with lots of padding around the reels.
Perhaps they have a new trainee!
Mark Phillips
Zander
Zander

Post by Mark Phillips »

First time I've used them, so may be I got unlucky? All I can say is, who ever packaged it needed shooting! Really poor - when the DPD fella banged on the door and I found this sorry looking lump on my doorstep I remember thinking, WTF! If I'd had been out and it had rained, the box it was in would have been ruined. Like I said, very unimpressed and you know what they say, you're only as good as your last order...
Piking Plonker
Pikerd74
Perch
Perch

Post by Pikerd74 »

Mark Phillips wrote: Thu Feb 18 2021 00:13 -
First time I've used them, so may be I got unlucky? All I can say is, who ever packaged it needed shooting! Really poor - when the DPD fella banged on the door and I found this sorry looking lump on my doorstep I remember thinking, WTF! If I'd had been out and it had rained, the box it was in would have been ruined. Like I said, very unimpressed and you know what they say, you're only as good as your last order...
An email stating your disappointment maybe in order, someone deserves a ear-bending or some training maybe!
Does the bail arm and handle align on your latest one?