OnlineBaitsUk

Ratty46
Chub
Chub

OnlineBaitsUk

Post by Ratty46 »

very fast delivery and excellent communication, well packed, good looking baits, will 100% use again, thanks :)
Steve C
Perch
Perch

Re: OnlineBaitsUk

Post by Steve C »

Ratty46 wrote: Thu Jan 14 2021 16:54 -
very fast delivery and excellent communication, well packed, good looking baits, will 100% use again, thanks :)
My experience likewise is good :thumbs:
Mattjb
Chub
Chub

Post by Mattjb »

I've also used them recently when I wanted stuff Gadda didn't have in stock.Quality bait and service.
Ratty46
Chub
Chub

Post by Ratty46 »

Steve C wrote: Thu Jan 14 2021 17:09 -
Ratty46 wrote: Thu Jan 14 2021 16:54 -
My experience likewise is good :thumbs:
considering i forgot to tell anyone they were coming :shrug: they were sat in packaging for four hours in the front room :laughs: and still were in excellent condition wel packed with an ice block which was still solid :thumbs: :clap:
Mike J
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Mike J »

Delivery and packing was excellent.

But Ive yet to catch a single fish on their trout, they also go soft very quickly and cast off even with the hook in the head. Thawed and refrozen I would guess, currently being used up as pre.
The smelts have done ok but nothing spectacular.

'No Man Ever Fishes The Same River Twice, .... For It Is Not The Same River, .... And He Is Not The Same Man' Heraclitus of Ephesus
Sam
Jack Pike
Jack Pike

Post by Sam »

Been using them a number of years now, as have several of my friends. Always good quality and reliable delivery.

Not experienced any issues with the trout as you have Mike, I tend to use mainly sea baits though.
Muskie
Chub
Chub

Post by Muskie »

First order was good then second order of mackeral was poor. Once unfrozen they were very soft and watery like slush and they could not hold a pike trace for toffee.

I go elsewhere now for my pike bait.
Burnyburnside
Gudgeon
Gudgeon

Post by Burnyburnside »

I second this, brilliant service..... My order was missing a pot of oil I'd ordered. I sent a quick email and it was dispatched 1st class the same day.
Top company