Tackle Box, Dartford

JoeNickel
Chub
Chub

Tackle Box, Dartford

Post by JoeNickel »

Bought some stuff from them online. Some of it wasn't right - they agreed to swap it, sent replacement without charging a second lot of postage. Emailed to tell me my return had been received, and the replacement was on the way. This is for £12 worth of kit. Brilliant. A proper tackle shop!
The dildo of consequences rarely arrives lubed
RobSidell
Perch
Perch

Re: Tackle Box, Dartford

Post by RobSidell »

Yes they provide an excellent service
John Milford
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by John Milford »

Gary and Kevin Peet have always run a great shop all the time I've known them - which is since the 1980s, back when they had their original small shop in Sutton-at-Hone. :thumbs:

Good anglers too! :pipe:
"He's some sort of lure savant. Or just has an unhealthy addiction to old lures. We are not quite sure . . . . . "
Mark Phillips
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Mark Phillips »

Always good service at TTS, but IMO they charge too much for carriage, always have and I find they're not very quick to ship stuff either. Doesn't puts me off using them and as stated, the service can't be faulted - very good guys to deal with too. I guess they lack the turnover of bigger online shops to offer free shipping and don't have as many staff to quickly spin orders around. Johnson Ross are still King in that department.
Piking Plonker
SmellySmelt
Perch
Perch

Post by SmellySmelt »

I bought two 1.25s off them a few weeks ago, I ordered them on a Monday and had them by Wednesday evening in Ireland, very fast shipping and that twice they got my order to me in very little time
juttle
Perch
Perch

Post by juttle »

I’ve bought stuff from them a few times and the service has always been excellent. They’re now my first stop when I’m looking for anything tacklewise!
Bob
OLDESOX
Barbel
Barbel

Post by OLDESOX »

being local and having the counter service, can say this runs through out the business .
A good indepent shop with great knowledge,
retired so time to smell the roses.