Fox Supa brolly

magicman
Perch
Perch

Fox Supa brolly

Post by magicman »

I bought this brolly about a year ago and was well pleased with it,about a month ago I found a couple of small cuts in the material which looked like knife cuts and I repaired them and put it down to the bank sticks which I had folded in when putting it away but today I found 4 more cuts and there is no reason for them other than a fault in the material :mad: and now I will have to buy another one but not Fox :shrug:
Andrew
Bailiff
Bailiff

Re: Fox Supa brolly

Post by Andrew »

Maybe the hinges on the spokes. I know my old no brand £20 cheapo has started to get small cuts at the hinges. After bout 4 years service.
john evans
Barbel
Barbel

Post by john evans »

magicman wrote:
I bought this brolly about a year ago and was well pleased with it,about a month ago I found a couple of small cuts in the material which looked like knife cuts and I repaired them and put it down to the bank sticks which I had folded in when putting it away but today I found 4 more cuts and there is no reason for them other than a fault in the material :mad: and now I will have to buy another one but not Fox :shrug:
s**t..mine did this too,and like you i thought it may have been banksticks even though im careful packing it away,ive even got a fox heavy duty bag(kinda quiverthing too).same lengthway cuts,are the cuts same places as the spokes on other side bud? you wanna email fox n complain cos if so ill join you
john evans
Barbel
Barbel

Post by john evans »

fuckitt emailed em..
HI, Sadly this email is concerning an issue with above mentioned fox supa brolly.I purchase this brolly last year along with the overwrap system for it, the reason for purchase was for not only a brolly but as stated with the overwrap I could use overnight instead of my fox euro easy dome. After only 3 uses I took the brolly with me when fishing the end of October . On erecting the brolly and sitting under it I noticed there were 3 tears in the material almost through from the spokes .At first I thought it may have been me packing it away with banksticks in with it ,although I have banksticks in a protective bag and brolly is in a large fox royale purpose built bag .Before this occasion the brolly had never even been wet but if it had would have been dried off prior to packing away. Recently I bought patches to mend said rips but noticed yet another rip in the material?? I am sending this email today after reading a post in the review section of a large pike internet forum I frequent , The fellow forum user has stated the EXACT same problems as I have with my brolly with the EXACT same type of rips to the material. After giving good initial reviews and feedback to fellow forum users (3473 of them) I feel badly let down by this product .I look forward to your reply. **could you please reply to johnmarionkieran@sky.com
Yours
John Evans
magicman
Perch
Perch

Post by magicman »

You have email John.
pikingslabber
Chub
Chub