North east tackle supplies

Admau1
Chub
Chub

North east tackle supplies

Post by Admau1 »

WARNING!! Don't order from this company online as there after service is CR*P !! :evil: ordered a rod which arrived faulty, sent it back for refund,and still haven't received it, emailed them several times ,same old story each time "we are dealing with it " nearly two weeks now still not refunded my account.PHONED THEM UP SEVERAL TIMES! Still no joy!! :shrug: They are as nice as pie when your buying something ,but return it and they don't want to know ," OUTRAGEOUS SREVICE"
JannerH
Roach
Roach

Re: North east tackle supplies

Post by JannerH »

Had very similar experience but eventually got a full refund including return postage as the rod was faulty.
Mzmatt86
Gudgeon
Gudgeon

Post by Mzmatt86 »

Very sorry to hear this mate hope you get refund sorted
Alan_dalton
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Alan_dalton »

Wished I seen this before I ordered with them. Ordered some reels off there website for my holiday. When they hadn't arrived in time I phoned them only to be told they weren't in stock. Asked then not to post until my return. They just sent them two days after I had asked them not to send them!
Paddy_R
Chub
Chub

Post by Paddy_R »

Had a similar experience with North East Tackle myself. Rang customer service and quoted my order number. Got a fairly rude "And what do you want me to do?", as if shocked than someone would ring up and ask about an order!

I explained I hadn't received or had an update on the order in 10 days or so and he told me that one of the items wasn't in stock and wouldn't be back in stock. Still sounded like he had an issue with me calling and I was wasting his time. No answer when I asked if anybody was ever going to contact me about it.

Main issue was with how they treated the order (I've no idea if they would have ever contacted me) but getting a prick on the phone didn't help.

That was a while ago now and haven't touched them since.