Hull angling Centre

Slug
Chub
Chub

Hull angling Centre

Post by Slug »

I’d be very wary of ordering from here and personally will totally avoid in future.
Waited a few weeks for an order. Had order received Email but no dispatch email. Needed an item for some planned fishing.
On enquiry received very short reply. Bad spelling and no punctuation. Told out of they hands Royal Mail had lost my parcel and will issue a refund.
I received refund no probs.
I don’t believe in a million years it was ever sent. Obviously read the reviews and seems this sort of thing is regular with them and customer service is non existent. The reviews make some interesting reading and the way they have responded to them is shockingly rude and arrogant.
Ratty46
Chub
Chub

Re: Hull angling Centre

Post by Ratty46 »

i had an issue with an item from them, i bough t*t via their Ebay, item literally didn't arrive...gave it a week and opened a case on ebay, with a day i had a message from them askign for my number, was contacted few days later and replacement sent overnight, arrived next day, tbf to them i think they are just having issue with royal mail, as another item i was waiting for was also very late, but it wasn't from them.

so yeh, they sorted my issue pretty quick!
Slug
Chub
Chub

Post by Slug »

Have you read the reviews? Quite entertaining:

Really poor customer service and quite rude. I even saw one of the staff harassing a person in their car outside the shop for stopping outside to drop someone off. Must be to make room for the billions of customers trying to get into their car park. Avoid avoid avoid.

Response from the owner
a year ago
hello alex you dident even come in the shop,you was getting methodone from the chemist please feel free to pop in and discuss this further thanks graham
Slug
Chub
Chub

Post by Slug »

Staff more interested in watching the CCTV than serving customers

Response from the owner
a month ago
hello thanks for your feedback, we have a member of staff on there full time, there was 3 members of staff on duty to help you, if you would like a shop exsclusive please contact the shop on 01482374201 we can organise pretty women style where all staff will be on hand (for a small fee) kind regards hull angling centre
Slug
Chub
Chub

Post by Slug »

:boing: