Jedi Reels/Jason Vorster

jonsykes
Barbel
Barbel

Jedi Reels/Jason Vorster

Post by jonsykes »

One or two of you may be aware that I have had to expose this fraudster on Facebook for taking money from people for goods which never existed. It took me a while to compile a rough timeline of events, all of which can be substantiated by screenshots between the victims & perpetrator Jason Vorster if Jedi Reel Services AKA 'the bfs jedi'.
Here is the details ...

Right, here goes ... I have been overwhelmed with information from people who have paid for goods & not received them. So much so I cannot find every instance as I simply do not have time - my phone is clogged up with hundreds of messages & screenshots as we are talking about a serial offender here.
If anyone wants to contribute to confirm what I am saying then please do so.

23/12 Jason offers me his 'last MC stick', a MSX Ltd. I paid £180 on 31/12
20/1 he messaged to say he snapped it, I'll have to wait for refund.
Meanwhile, he takes £225 from Dave Griffiths for a MC MSX LTD on 8/1. Now this rod got its tip snapped off in another accident & never arrived. Dave was eventually refunded in dribs & drabs after contacting others to put pressure on Jason.
4/3 Jason offers me a new Alphas Air as they sent him LHW instead of RHW.
10/3 He says they've done it again! Another LHW instead of RHW, so I pay for another ..
That's 2 @ £250 each plus the MC rod which I actually forgot about.
14/3 Jason offers another Alphas Air to Paul Kennedy, yet another LHW/RHW mix up.
20/3 I ask about the reels. Jason says his car got broken into 2 days previously and my reels stolen. He didn't tell me because the following day his brother in law died at only 39.
I find it odd that there was no mention on his social media or that of his family about either event. The theft ... he said some of his own tackle was stolen too - now if that was you, would you not paste it on all the groups in case it turned up somewhere??
24/3 Jason offers a new Alphas Air to Grant Elkin, again its because they sent LHW instead of RHW. Grant declines but says he might know someone Jason says "Not Jon Sykes".... the cheek!!!!
28/3 Jason offers his sponsor Jamie Needham an Alphas Air .... same LHW/RHW story. Jamie pays him, coulle of weeks later & its stuck at customs in Coventry he says ... then he messages to say they sent RHW after all ... I'll have to refund you later, which he did when I caused all this fuss. Jamie has been provided with a lot of screenshots. He no longer sponsors JV.
Way back to 7/12 I sold an Alphas Air to Elton Williams & he said post straight to Jason for a drag click fitting (for which he paid him). Jason still has this reel & Eltons money to this day .. over 6 months later.
30/4 Jason offers Bradley Hunt a used Alphas Air for £200, it belongs to his mate. Bradley pays, mate changes his mind AFTER Jason sends him the cash. So ... Bradley has to wait for Jason to get the money back as this mate has mental health issues.
Next on to Ray Yardley, who has sent a reel for service. Jason keeps asking for £20 subs .... and then offers a mint Alphas Air for £230. Ray pays but then j speak to him & tell him my suspicions ... sure enough Jason starts stalling him in the reel. Ray let's rip, threatens Jason with exposure as he has a lot of info (from me) so Jason pays him back.
24/4 Jason offers another Alphas Air to Ben Smith for £260. Apparently a mate has bought 4 in December. After payment ghe mate backs out of the sale & has kept the money so have to wait for refund (still waiting)
November - Lewis Pointon paid for a drag kit, waited 6 months for refund.
Steven Dawkins was offered an Alphas Air.
Someone else had issues in getting a refund on an electric motor, took 6 months.
Then there Oliver Geyer, Lord only knows what Jason did to him regarding money but he certainly isn't happy.
EDIT, Jason never paid him £350 for a boat he took off him.
19/4 Ben Lovell is offered a new Alphad Air with free upgrades for £270
Mika Palm aced an ad for a RHW BFS reel recently. I messaged & warned him ... sure enough Jason offers him a RHW Aldebaran.
As I said, there's more ... my brain is overloaded with it.
One thing to remember though ....
NOT ONE OF THESE PEOPLE RECEIVED THE ITEMS THEY PAID FOR.

EDIT - I got my money back today, 3 others have also been settled up this week too. It's great what the power of public exposure can do.

DO NOT USE THIS SNAKE FOR REEL SERVICING OR BUY ANYTHING FROM HIM.
suffolk si
Zander
Zander

Re: Jedi Reels/Jason Vorster

Post by suffolk si »

Sounds a Cnut Nige, good on you bringing this to light👍
Andrew
Bailiff
Bailiff

Post by Andrew »

"These are not the reels you are looking for"
jonsykes
Barbel
Barbel

Post by jonsykes »

?
Andrew
Bailiff
Bailiff

Post by Andrew »

jonsykes wrote: Thu May 20 2021 19:01 -
?
The force is not strong with this one
Andrew
Bailiff
Bailiff

Post by Andrew »

His product catalogue is as imaginary as a jedi mind trick
Andrew
Bailiff
Bailiff

Post by Andrew »

And he kissed his own sister
jonsykes
Barbel
Barbel

Post by jonsykes »

Someone else said the Jedi went across to the dark side.
Unbelievably, he just carried on like nothing has happened & told people it was all lies & jealousy.
3 out of 4 sponsors dropped him ... but one did not which is very disappointing.
Nige Johns
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Nige Johns »

The very first word in his ‘about ‘ info is spelt wrong that alone would be a red flag for me
Monts
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Monts »

I've never met a nice South African,
And that's not bloody surprising mon,
They are a bunch of scamming b******s,
Who smell like Baboons!

I've heard about he's little stroke pulling, not good having other anglers over. A very poor show.
If you wanna go fishing go fishing.- John Gierach
jonsykes
Barbel
Barbel

Post by jonsykes »

Someone just sent me this ... from Instagram apparently. I don't know who did it but it's obviously someone who nows this story.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.