Dimples to wrinkles

Harrison Lucraft
Roach
Roach

Dimples to wrinkles

Post by Harrison Lucraft »

About a year ago my dad gave me two boxes of fishing books with some greats in there including Fred bullers doomsday book, a pikers progress and progression, fenland pike. But without a soubr the most enjoyable one out of the lot to read was dimples to wrinkles and beyond by bill palmer what a fantastic read!! And after this the cover I realised ive met him a few times in brundell on the river yare lol along with mr Horton and mr rodwell the live bait scrounges heh. :exit:
Pikey Phil
Chub
Chub

Re: Dimples to wrinkles

Post by Pikey Phil »

Got to agree that Bill has written a great book there about his passion for pike. Fortunate enough to have bought a hard-back. Also agree about the "live-bait scroungers". :smile:
Dave Horton
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Dave Horton »

Harrison Lucraft wrote:
About a year ago my dad gave me two boxes of fishing books with some greats in there including Fred bullers doomsday book, a pikers progress and progression, fenland pike. But without a soubr the most enjoyable one out of the lot to read was dimples to wrinkles and beyond by bill palmer what a fantastic read!! And after this the cover I realised ive met him a few times in brundell on the river yare lol along with mr Horton and mr rodwell the live bait scrounges heh. :exit:
Aye Billy's book is a good'n!

"Live bait scroungers?"

(We may have "liberated" a few in our time face)
Harrison Lucraft
Roach
Roach

Post by Harrison Lucraft »

Yeah you might not remember we was staying in busters Shally you and mr rodwell was next door we had the giant kingfisher boat and when you was coming back from being out you was "borrowing" livleys from me lol id have been about 14 at the time was a long while ago prolly between 03 and 05 I'd say :scratch:
Lee7499
Chub
Chub

Post by Lee7499 »

Excellent read and I didn't have to get one from a shop as Bill sent it from the spare few thousands of them he said he had around the house :laughs:
In the end, it’s not going to matter how many breaths you took, but how many moments took your breath away.

Lee Hall
Mercman
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Mercman »

Anyone got one for sale please? BTW I am skint so no stupid prices.... :thumbs:

Don't need a mint one just want to read it!
Ray Waker