Shimano Repairs and Servicing

Got an article/website/guide/retailer that would make a useful reference point? Post a link here
martin(rockape)
Barbel
Barbel

Shimano Repairs and Servicing

Post by martin(rockape) »

Just had my Shimano 8010 areo gt baitrunner repaired and serviced. Great service. The bail arm wasn't working i couldn't flick it over it would only move less than halfway over.

Posted it off Monday got an invoice via email on the tuesday morning detailing what was replaced etc and delivered back to me Tuesday morning. Hopefully it will last me another 25 years.

Had the following replaced.
2 Drag washers
Lever spring
Bail spring guide.

https://felindreinnovations.co.uk/

Excellent service and cost me £34.43 posted.

Regards

Martin
Last edited by martin(rockape) on Wed Nov 18 2020 13:34, edited 1 time in total.
Martin Alexander aka Alex, Spic.
Andytheammer
Barbel
Barbel

Re: Shimano Repairs and Servicing

Post by Andytheammer »

martin(rockape) wrote: Wed Nov 18 2020 12:55 -
Just had my Shimano 8010 areo gt baitrunner repaired and serviced. Great service. The bail arm wasn't working i couldn't flick it over it would only move less than halfway over.

Posted it off Monday got an invoice via email on the tuesday morning detailing what was replaced etc and delivered back to me Tuesday morning. Hopefully it will last me another 25 years.

https://felindreinnovations.co.uk/

Excellent service and cost me £34.43 posted.

Regards

Martin
Cheers Martin :cheers:
Good to know I love my 8010 gts Have 8 of them!
Andy Sewell
martin(rockape)
Barbel
Barbel

Re: Shimano Repairs and Servicing

Post by martin(rockape) »

Holy crap 8! I've got just the one and an earlier single handled model 4500, spools interchange with both reels infact i think i must have 4 extra spools which i thought i needed at the time.

Regards

Martin
Martin Alexander aka Alex, Spic.