Sheep breed of the week

For the Twitchers amongst us
Post Reply
User avatar
Happy Hayes
Barbel
Barbel
Posts: 2813
Joined: Sun Jan 04 2015 16:11
Location: Essex

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by Happy Hayes » Thu Apr 30 2020 12:47

Lovely Picture Mr Lumb :thumbs:
Regards
Tom

User avatar
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Posts: 26186
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Location: On some faraway beach
Contact:

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by davelumb » Thu Apr 30 2020 14:12

They put a few in every year, but this year there seem to be a lot more, and late too.

User avatar
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Posts: 26186
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Location: On some faraway beach
Contact:

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by davelumb » Tue May 05 2020 08:37

This sheep showing video will melt the coldest of hearts. :grin:

https://twitter.com/herdyshepherd1/stat ... 7026471936

User avatar
Happy Hayes
Barbel
Barbel
Posts: 2813
Joined: Sun Jan 04 2015 16:11
Location: Essex

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by Happy Hayes » Tue May 05 2020 12:58

:hug: :thumbs:
Regards
Tom

User avatar
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Posts: 26186
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Location: On some faraway beach
Contact:

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by davelumb » Tue May 05 2020 13:29

1.9 million views! Apparently they were in The Times yesterday, too. :grin:

User avatar
Monts
Barbel
Barbel
Posts: 3130
Joined: Tue Nov 17 2015 18:52
Location: Yat Rock

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by Monts » Tue May 05 2020 18:18

Ahh, bless her. :thumbs:

I saw this today, fook Planet of The Apes. This is genuinely scary, I bet not one Kebab man showed his face, worse than Shaun of the Sheep.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-525 ... kdown-city


:pale:
If you wanna go fishing go fishing.- John Gierach

User avatar
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Posts: 26186
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Location: On some faraway beach
Contact:

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by davelumb » Tue May 05 2020 18:21

Monts wrote:
Ahh, bless her. :thumbs:

I saw this today, fook Planet of The Apes. This is genuinely scary, I bet not one Kebab man showed his face, worse than Shaun of the Sheep.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-525 ... kdown-city


:pale:
Bah!

THIS I scary!

suffolk si
Barbel
Barbel
Posts: 4418
Joined: Thu Jul 03 2014 23:41
Location: broadland

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by suffolk si » Tue May 05 2020 18:26

Great way to stop spotty chav kids going up and down roads on scooters is that🤔👍

User avatar
Monts
Barbel
Barbel
Posts: 3130
Joined: Tue Nov 17 2015 18:52
Location: Yat Rock

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by Monts » Tue May 05 2020 18:27

davelumb wrote:
Monts wrote:
Ahh, bless her. :thumbs:

I saw this today, fook Planet of The Apes. This is genuinely scary, I bet not one Kebab man showed his face, worse than Shaun of the Sheep.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-525 ... kdown-city


:pale:
Bah!

THIS I scary!

Mug,


Anyone out where Sheep are expected should carry this.
Sheep Killer.jpg

Yours for a Monkey at mates rates. :thumbs:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
If you wanna go fishing go fishing.- John Gierach

User avatar
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Posts: 26186
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Location: On some faraway beach
Contact:

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by davelumb » Tue May 05 2020 18:30

Monts wrote:
davelumb wrote:
Monts wrote:
Ahh, bless her. :thumbs:

I saw this today, fook Planet of The Apes. This is genuinely scary, I bet not one Kebab man showed his face, worse than Shaun of the Sheep.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-525 ... kdown-city


:pale:
Bah!

THIS I scary!

Mug,


Anyone out where Sheep are expected should carry this.

Sheep Killer.jpg


Yours for a Monkey at mates rates. :thumbs:
:giggle:

Will Smith
Chub
Chub
Posts: 2375
Joined: Sun Aug 28 2011 05:00
Location: Snods Edge, Northumberland

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by Will Smith » Tue May 05 2020 19:43

davelumb wrote:
This sheep showing video will melt the coldest of hearts. :grin:

https://twitter.com/herdyshepherd1/stat ... 7026471936
She is a proper little character Dave.

Will.

User avatar
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Posts: 26186
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Location: On some faraway beach
Contact:

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by davelumb » Tue May 05 2020 19:55

Will Smith wrote:
davelumb wrote:
This sheep showing video will melt the coldest of hearts. :grin:

https://twitter.com/herdyshepherd1/stat ... 7026471936
She is a proper little character Dave.

Will.
Sure is. No lack of confidence. :thumbs:

User avatar
Happy Hayes
Barbel
Barbel
Posts: 2813
Joined: Sun Jan 04 2015 16:11
Location: Essex

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by Happy Hayes » Thu May 07 2020 07:58

suffolk si wrote:
Great way to stop spotty chav kids going up and down roads on scooters is that🤔👍
Now that would be fun to watch :thumbs:
Regards
Tom

User avatar
Cyprio
Perch
Perch
Posts: 858
Joined: Sat Oct 24 2015 22:02
Location: Suffolk

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by Cyprio » Sat May 09 2020 17:32

On reading this my First thought was : :lumby: :laughs:
My second thought was WTF have they done to their genetics :eek:
Something Ewe'd see on the Muppet show :laughs:
image.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Andy Carpenter

User avatar
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Posts: 26186
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Location: On some faraway beach
Contact:

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by davelumb » Sat May 09 2020 17:40

Cyprio wrote:
On reading this my First thought was : :lumby: :laughs:
My second thought was WTF have they done to their genetics :eek:
Something Ewe'd see on the Muppet show :laughs:
image.jpeg
They're billed as the cutest sheep in the world. They sell for daft money too!

Image

User avatar
Cyprio
Perch
Perch
Posts: 858
Joined: Sat Oct 24 2015 22:02
Location: Suffolk

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by Cyprio » Sat May 09 2020 17:54

:grin: :thumbs:

Might of guessed you would have a pic in your Album :giggle:
Andy Carpenter

User avatar
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Posts: 26186
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Location: On some faraway beach
Contact:

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by davelumb » Sat May 09 2020 17:58

Cyprio wrote:
:grin: :thumbs:

Might of guessed you would have a pic in your Album :giggle:
I probably have some more.
:grin:

User avatar
Happy Hayes
Barbel
Barbel
Posts: 2813
Joined: Sun Jan 04 2015 16:11
Location: Essex

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by Happy Hayes » Sat May 09 2020 22:02

davelumb wrote:
Cyprio wrote:
On reading this my First thought was : :lumby: :laughs:
My second thought was WTF have they done to their genetics :eek:
Something Ewe'd see on the Muppet show :laughs:
image.jpeg
They're billed as the cutest sheep in the world. They sell for daft money too!

Image

They do look fluffy :grin:
Regards
Tom

User avatar
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Posts: 26186
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Location: On some faraway beach
Contact:

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by davelumb » Sat May 09 2020 22:17

Apparently they are very friendly and will follow you around like a dog!

Tup
Ewes.
Lamb.
_1030595.jpg
_7502224.jpg
_1030882.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Cyprio
Perch
Perch
Posts: 858
Joined: Sat Oct 24 2015 22:02
Location: Suffolk

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by Cyprio » Sat May 09 2020 22:45

Obviously designer sheep :roll:
Wools no good for jumpers if they have to put jackets on them :laughs:


Any other cute ones :wink:

:exit:
Andy Carpenter

User avatar
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Posts: 26186
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Location: On some faraway beach
Contact:

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by davelumb » Mon May 18 2020 17:36

Shameless plug! :laughs:

I've done a 'zine' of sheep photos. Yours for a mere £9.99 including p&p.

Image

https://photo.dlst.co.uk/pages/bookshop/

If you only want to have a look at the pics try this link https://mixam.co.uk/share/5ebba70dc8ac446fa350f058

User avatar
Cyprio
Perch
Perch
Posts: 858
Joined: Sat Oct 24 2015 22:02
Location: Suffolk

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by Cyprio » Mon May 18 2020 17:46

WTF can’t believe I even clicked the link to have a look :laughs: :knife:

Taxi for Dave :joker:
Andy Carpenter

User avatar
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Posts: 26186
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Location: On some faraway beach
Contact:

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by davelumb » Mon May 18 2020 17:53

Cyprio wrote:
WTF can’t believe I even clicked the link to have a look :laughs: :knife:

Taxi for Dave :joker:
:dizzy: :laughs:

I've already sold one copy elsewhere. And not even to a shepherd or a Welshman!

:boing:

User avatar
Cyprio
Perch
Perch
Posts: 858
Joined: Sat Oct 24 2015 22:02
Location: Suffolk

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by Cyprio » Mon May 18 2020 17:56

Your be doing pay per view next :giggle:
Andy Carpenter

User avatar
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Posts: 26186
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Location: On some faraway beach
Contact:

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by davelumb » Mon May 18 2020 18:00

Cyprio wrote:
Your be doing pay per view next :giggle:
Now there's a thought. :thumbs:

User avatar
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Posts: 26186
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Location: On some faraway beach
Contact:

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by davelumb » Thu May 21 2020 11:27

Whitefaced Woodland

Image

User avatar
Happy Hayes
Barbel
Barbel
Posts: 2813
Joined: Sun Jan 04 2015 16:11
Location: Essex

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by Happy Hayes » Fri May 22 2020 07:58

Looks as though he’s hiding behind his horns :grin:
Regards
Tom

User avatar
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Posts: 26186
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Location: On some faraway beach
Contact:

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by davelumb » Fri May 22 2020 08:10

But what lovely eyelashes. :giggle:

User avatar
Happy Hayes
Barbel
Barbel
Posts: 2813
Joined: Sun Jan 04 2015 16:11
Location: Essex

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by Happy Hayes » Fri May 22 2020 08:11

:laughs: :laughs: :laughs: :laughs:

User avatar
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Posts: 26186
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Location: On some faraway beach
Contact:

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by davelumb » Fri May 22 2020 23:21

Cyprio wrote:
Your be doing pay per view next :giggle:
I've got the view bit sorted! :laughs: :laughs: :laughs:

Post Reply