Sheep breed of the week

For the Twitchers amongst us
Post Reply
User avatar
Cyprio
Perch
Perch
Posts: 858
Joined: Sat Oct 24 2015 22:02
Location: Suffolk

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by Cyprio » Sat May 23 2020 06:43

:afraid:

I'm not clicking on it ! I'm not..... :ignore:

:leighton:

🐑💷🐑💷🐑💷

:giggle:
Andy Carpenter

User avatar
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Posts: 26186
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Location: On some faraway beach
Contact:

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by davelumb » Sat May 23 2020 07:30

You know you want to! :boing:

User avatar
Cyprio
Perch
Perch
Posts: 858
Joined: Sat Oct 24 2015 22:02
Location: Suffolk

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by Cyprio » Sat May 23 2020 09:57

davelumb wrote:
You know you want to! :boing:
Just for you
:grin: :laughs:
Andy Carpenter

User avatar
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Posts: 26186
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Location: On some faraway beach
Contact:

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by davelumb » Sat May 23 2020 10:21

Cyprio wrote:
davelumb wrote:
You know you want to! :boing:
Just for you
:grin: :laughs:
Excellent! :thumbs: :thumbs:

Will Smith
Chub
Chub
Posts: 2375
Joined: Sun Aug 28 2011 05:00
Location: Snods Edge, Northumberland

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by Will Smith » Sat May 23 2020 11:20

davelumb wrote:
Monts wrote:
Ahh, bless her. :thumbs:

I saw this today, fook Planet of The Apes. This is genuinely scary, I bet not one Kebab man showed his face, worse than Shaun of the Sheep.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-525 ... kdown-city


:pale:
Bah!

THIS I scary!
Just got around to watching that video Dave, that Ram is metal, strange that it had a go pro on it back though.
Bet they call him Rambo :laughs: .

Will.

User avatar
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Posts: 26186
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Location: On some faraway beach
Contact:

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by davelumb » Sat May 23 2020 11:30

Will Smith wrote:
davelumb wrote:
Monts wrote:
Ahh, bless her. :thumbs:

I saw this today, fook Planet of The Apes. This is genuinely scary, I bet not one Kebab man showed his face, worse than Shaun of the Sheep.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-525 ... kdown-city


:pale:
Bah!

THIS I scary!
Just got around to watching that video Dave, that Ram is metal, strange that it had a go pro on it back though.
Bet they call him Rambo :laughs: .

Will.
I think they do call it Rambo!

User avatar
alan behenna
Barbel
Barbel
Posts: 2689
Joined: Mon Sep 14 2015 15:45
Location: Where Sheep are Nervous.

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by alan behenna » Sun May 24 2020 09:29

Might interest you Dave. :grin:

Times they are certainly "changing", look at this from "Down-Under". :eek:

Al here much prefers the classic working border collie, some are "as bright as a button"!

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... land-video

User avatar
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Posts: 26186
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Location: On some faraway beach
Contact:

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by davelumb » Sun May 24 2020 10:18

alan behenna wrote:
Might interest you Dave. :grin:

Times they are certainly "changing", look at this from "Down-Under". :eek:

Al here much prefers the classic working border collie, some are "as bright as a button"!

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... land-video
Not surprisingly I've seen that! :laughs:

I reckon that clip is just for show. It'll never replace a collie because it can't think and doesn't have herding emebed in its 'brain'.

I'd like to see it deal with a belligerent tup that'll only respond to a nip on the nose. :wink:

Will Smith
Chub
Chub
Posts: 2375
Joined: Sun Aug 28 2011 05:00
Location: Snods Edge, Northumberland

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by Will Smith » Sun May 24 2020 21:53

I reckon Rambo would make short work of him :laughs: .

Will.

User avatar
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor
Posts: 26186
Joined: Sat Aug 27 2011 05:00
Location: On some faraway beach
Contact:

Re: Sheep breed of the week

Post by davelumb » Tue May 26 2020 16:31

Stolen photo from Twitter. :grin:
EY78Ns_XQAApRdv.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post Reply