For the Twitchers amongst us
colinb
Barbel
Barbel

Fantastic videography

Post by colinb »

How about this for fantastic video

https://vimeo.com/201371867

This guy has some disturbing video of salmon farming polluting the seas around Vancouver Island.
I can't find a way of copying the video from Facebook so everyone can view it.
I certainly don't recommend eating salmon from BC or anywhere on reflection.
colinb
Barbel
Barbel

Re: Fantastic videography

Post by colinb »

Not sure everyone will be able to see this?

(Url)https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... 9410808556[/url]
Kev Berry

Post by Kev Berry »

shocking viewing Colin.

theres a big area in BC where only 6 cabins are allowed for human habitation in the most Northern rain forest---which is set aside for wildlife and the forest. When the people who own these cabins die there will be no one else allowed to live in this area----but they are going to run oil pipelines through it and tankers will be loading up, and we all know what will happen eventually.
Horrible thought that in this day and age some people are still able to destroy this sort of irreplaceable fauna and flora just to make money
Will Smith
James Holgate Award Winner 2023
James Holgate Award Winner 2023

Post by Will Smith »

I watched both of these videos Colin and yet again I am shocked and also disheartened by the ignorance and lack of concern big companies have for our natural world in their relentless quest for profit, Salmon farms are wrecking havoc everywhere they are located, yet nothing appears to be done to pull them up and bring them into line, to bring in measures to stop the pollution that they cause.
It genuinely upsets me when I think what sort of world we are leaving to our children and grandchildren, really heartbreaking :cry: :cry: :cry: .

Will.