Where’s the birds gone from my garden?

For the Twitchers amongst us
Slug
Chub
Chub

Where’s the birds gone from my garden?

Post by Slug »

I’ve hardly had any birds in my garden since the spring. Haven’t seen a sparrow for months they were a Permanant feature in the apple tree before. I’ve got a plant that the thrushes love haven’t seen one at all this year. No blackbirds. Nothing All I have at the moment is a robin. Just a pinch of seed is lasting two days!
Andrew
Bailiff
Bailiff

Re: Where’s the birds gone from my garden?

Post by Andrew »

I wonder if there are more cats/predators about :shrug:
Mike J
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Mike J »

This is my solution.
Spaggies etc;
Position the seed feeder as close to a thick bush/hedge as possible (1ft max flight distance to safe haven).
Feed one seed variety only, I use white millet @ £12/20kg sack* and with feeder holes adjusted to 6mm (limited supply and choice prevents mining).
Blackies;
Feed soft/briused/old pears or apples on the ground near a thick border or hedge bottom.
Robins and t*ts;
Feed chopped nuts or lumps of old cheese on a small tray protected by a 1" square cage over the top, again near a hedge or thick bushes.

I still loose around 20% to sprawk attacks but everying has to feed, even preds :grin:

* Store in empty milk containers x 8.

:thumbs:
'No Man Ever Fishes The Same River Twice, .... For It Is Not The Same River, .... And He Is Not The Same Man' Heraclitus of Ephesus
alan behenna
Barbel
Barbel

Post by alan behenna »

Mike J wrote: Wed Dec 26 2018 12:31 -
This is my solution.
Spaggies etc;
Position the seed feeder as close to a thick bush/hedge as possible (1ft max flight distance to safe haven).
Feed one seed variety only, I use white millet @ £12/20kg sack* and with feeder holes adjusted to 6mm (limited supply and choice prevents mining).
Blackies;
Feed soft/briused/old pears or apples on the ground near a thick border or hedge bottom.
Robins and t*ts;
Feed chopped nuts or lumps of old cheese on a small tray protected by a 1" square cage over the top, again near a hedge or thick bushes.

I still loose around 20% to sprawk attacks but everying has to feed, even preds :grin:

* Store in empty milk containers x 8.

:thumbs:
A solution only where there are birdie's in the first place Mike, regrettably (nice to see yours works) not here.

Er'abouts' it's the Cats, both sides and across the road........ "infestation" come to mind. Up on the bleeding roofs (in pairs), in the trees etc and killing anything and everything.

Shame there's not a cat-munching canine in the locality.

:guns:
Mike J
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Mike J »

I always tell all my neighbours their cats will not be welcome in my garden and I will take steps to ensure they will not want to return if they do.
My anti-cat measures include carpet hold-down strips on my fences, nail planks buried in the borders where the cats jump down, semi-stiff wire hung in a halfcircle where they jump, high tension single strand wire 3-4" down the centreline of the fence they liked to walk along, ground chilli and rose prunings under the shrubs they try and use for ambush.
Probably the most effective is auto grease, smeared where they like to go over fences or in the gaps they use, this is because they hate the taste if it which they lick when trying to clean it off!
My neighbours cat climbed through an open window so I trapped it and gave it thrashing before releasing it, now it never comes near my garden and when it sees me it scoots immediately.

In the past I have tried an electronic cats scarer and an ultrasonic cat gun (which works on maggies btw) neither of which worked.
'No Man Ever Fishes The Same River Twice, .... For It Is Not The Same River, .... And He Is Not The Same Man' Heraclitus of Ephesus
alan behenna
Barbel
Barbel

Post by alan behenna »

Mike J wrote: Thu Dec 27 2018 00:43 -
I always tell all my neighbours their cats will not be welcome in my garden and I will take steps to ensure they will not want to return if they do.
My anti-cat measures include carpet hold-down strips on my fences, nail planks buried in the borders where the cats jump down, semi-stiff wire hung in a halfcircle where they jump, high tension single strand wire 3-4" down the centreline of the fence they liked to walk along, ground chilli and rose prunings under the shrubs they try and use for ambush.
Probably the most effective is auto grease, smeared where they like to go over fences or in the gaps they use, this is because they hate the taste if it which they lick when trying to clean it off!
My neighbours cat climbed through an open window so I trapped it and gave it thrashing before releasing it, now it never comes near my garden and when it sees me it scoots immediately.

In the past I have tried an electronic cats scarer and an ultrasonic cat gun (which works on maggies btw) neither of which worked.
Right! :veryevil:

There are now plastic spike strips all over a window sill the perps' used as a landing zone when they jumped the fence. There are more laid on the gravel below a corner fence spot they always used as an exit. Said fence gap exit now has a heavy smear of auto grease on it, will re grease every week. Not seen a bird for two days, but doing what I can to even the odds. Spotted on the neighbours roof again yesterday, another was in the trees (cats).

:guns:
Kev Berry

Post by Kev Berry »

Birds don't like grease either, so be careful where you put it.

I had a lurcher who hated cats with a vengeance---6ft fences were no obstacle to him and if a cat dared invade his territory he was after it. He very rarely returned without something that needed disposing of when it was dark.

If you not got a lurcher a catapult makes them feck off, whether you load it with acorns or ball bearings is up to you
cookiesdaughtersdad
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by cookiesdaughtersdad »

Mike J wrote: Thu Dec 27 2018 00:43 -

1stly Mike, much of what you have said is illegal not to mention down right cruel.

It will have limited effect on bird numbers, you should remember that the owners of these cats love them at least as much as any dog owner and its "feckin" lucky for both of us that we are not neighbours and as for the thrashing you gave that cat :wink:

Happy new year, Alan
Last edited by cookiesdaughtersdad on Fri Dec 28 2018 22:10, edited 1 time in total.
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" Seneca, some Roman chap.
cookiesdaughtersdad
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Kev Berry wrote: Fri Dec 28 2018 20:48 -

I had a lurcher who hated cats with a vengeance---6ft fences were no obstacle to him and if a cat dared invade his territory he was after it. He very rarely returned without something that needed disposing of when it was dark.

If you not got a lurcher a catapult makes them feck off, whether you load it with acorns or ball bearings is up to you
"I had a lurcher who hated cats with a vengeance"

I had one that got on fine with them, its how you bring them up :wink: and I would defend my cats from any dog on my property and out of control :hammer:

Cats do effect bird numbers but the popularity of feeding birds will offset this, the reason for the OPs lack of birds in his garden will not be down to cats!

Cheers Alan

and we worry about naming waters and who might be looking in :red:
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" Seneca, some Roman chap.
Kev Berry

Post by Kev Berry »

cookiesdaughtersdad wrote: Fri Dec 28 2018 21:31 -

I had one that got on fine with them, its how you bring them up :wink: and I would defend my cats from any dog on my property and out of control :hammer:

Cats do effect bird numbers but the popularity of feeding birds will offset this, the reason for the OPs lack of birds in his garden will not be down to cats!

Cheers Alan

my lurcher got a mauling by some ones ginger tom when he was a pup---maybe if the owner of that cat had kept it under control and on its own property my dog wouldn't have grown up with a pathological hatred for them.
My lurcher usually nailed them before they cleared the fence--very few made it over the second fence :cool:
Stray, feral or wandering cats are fair game if you don't want them on your garden, and I certainly don't feed the birds just to make up for cat kills

from your favourite point of reference Alan :wink:

Under British law (a slight generalisation since laws differ in Scotland), feral cats are classed, and controlled, as vermin and legally belong to the person who owns the land the feral cats inhabit. The landowner can order them destroyed at any time.

So Alan, if a cat without a collar is on your property is it classed as feral?
Mike J
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Mike J »

Alan,

I do not want cats on my property nor in my house and will take all steps required to deter their access. My cat owning neighbours are fully aware of all my actions and have actually asked that I catch a particularly nasty feral cat living wild in our neighbourhood, something I have refused to undertake I may add.
Of course the 55million per year UK bird kills are all committed by cats outside private gardens, perhaps why some developments have conditions within their planning consents* regarding cat ownership.

https://protectapet.com/blog/uk-cats-ki ... contained/

*You previously asked for a link to the 'legislation' which it wasn't, and why I didn't.

As for us being neighbours, who knows?
cookiesdaughtersdad
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Kev Berry wrote: Fri Dec 28 2018 22:17 -

Cheers Alan

my lurcher got a mauling by some ones ginger tom when he was a pup---maybe if the owner of that cat had kept it under control and on its own property my dog wouldn't have grown up with a pathological hatred for them.
My lurcher usually nailed them before they cleared the fence--very few made it over the second fence :cool:
Stray, feral or wandering cats are fair game if you don't want them on your garden, and I certainly don't feed the birds just to make up for cat kills

Under British law (a slight generalisation since laws differ in Scotland), feral cats are classed, and controlled, as vermin and legally belong to the person who owns the land the feral cats inhabit. The landowner can order them destroyed at any time.

"got a mauling" and next you will be saying your 6ft 12 :laughs:

You are breaking the law to cause suffering to a cat and it is also classed as criminal damage for some silly reason and no cats are not considered vermin.

There are no laws to stop them roaming unlike dogs.

You should read up on the laws regarding cats and if I was quick enough, your dog wouldn't have made it back over the 1st fence which I would have the legal right to do :wink:

Some of the content of this thread is illegal and I shall report it to me ole mate Croftus :wink: :laughs:

Happy new year, Alan
Kev Berry

Post by Kev Berry »

cookiesdaughtersdad wrote: Fri Dec 28 2018 22:55 -

Cheers Alan

You are breaking the law to cause suffering to a cat and it is also classed as criminal damage for some silly reason and no cats are not considered vermin.

You should read up on the laws regarding cats and if I was quick enough, your dog wouldn't have made it back over the 1st fence which I would have the legal right to do :wink:

Some of the content of this thread is illegal and I shall report it to me ole mate Croftus :wink: :laughs:

Happy new year, Alan
who said anything about causing suffering to a cat? its illegal to cause any animal to suffer. Killing quickly is not causing suffering.

you need to look up on the laws regarding feral cats Alan, I understand google is good place to look.
Ever wonder why so many "Mr Tiddles" don't come back after a roam around the countryside, especially if there is a pheasant shoot nearby. All disposed of legally.
Then tell me how you can tell if a cats feral or not---being a pure breed does not make it non feral.
Unlike cats Alan, dogs have protection against someone trying to "stop it" getting back over the fence, unless you have livestock and its worrying them (sheep cows etc) you cant do feck all (legally) :wink:
cookiesdaughtersdad
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Mike J wrote: Fri Dec 28 2018 22:45 -
Alan,

I do not want cats on my property nor in my house and will take all steps required to deter their access. My cat owning neighbours are fully aware of all my actions and have actually asked that I catch a particularly nasty feral cat living wild in our neighbourhood, something I have refused to undertake I may add.
Of course the 55million per year UK bird kills are all committed by cats outside private gardens, perhaps why some developments have conditions within their planning consents* regarding cat ownership.

*You previously asked for a link to the 'legislation' which it wasn't, and why I didn't.

You should catch the feral cat and get it to the vets via some one like cats protection, it will be checked for feline aids and if found to be a carrier it will be put down, if not it will be sterilised and released to a farm or somewhere where it will also be fed.

I will like to see some planning consent stuff for cats ownership???

As said cats can legally roam but must not cause damage, your actions to deter them are illegal and as neighbours we would fall out about it I'm afraid to say!

Happy new year, Alan
Kev Berry

Post by Kev Berry »

cookiesdaughtersdad wrote: Fri Dec 28 2018 23:13 -
Alan,

You should catch the feral cat and get it to the vets via some one like cats protection, it will be checked for feline aids and if found to be a carrier it will be put down, if not it will be sterilised and released to a farm or somewhere where it will also be fed.

As said cats can legally roam but must not cause damage, your actions to deter them are illegal and as neighbours we would fall out about it I'm afraid to say!

Happy new year, Alan
why would farmers feed them? They will still be a pest.

Strange how most of the roving moggies are just average cats---you don't see the expensive breeds roaming other peoples gardens shitting every where do you? If their owners can keep them in so should everyone else be able to.
Mike J
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Mike J »

Hi Alan,
When I was farming I had a few doctored townie cats, proper bruisers they were, and darn good ratters.
Homes or commercial properties within 400m of an SPA Special Protected Areas* built after the mid '80's.
Article 4 of the EC Birds Directive 1979.

As an aside a pic of a real moggie, from a country where all ferals are not wanted.
IMG_0118.JPG

Cheers, Mike.
:handshake:

Kev, when the doctored cat is delivered they come in a large cage, the idea is you put the cage somewhere isolated like ontop of the bales in a straw barn and only see it when its fed and watered once a day, on the sixth day the door is left open but the food left inside a a few more days then its decreased and eventually stopped. If the cat/s survived their first meetings with my terriers and didn't leave the farm buildings they could stay as long as they caught their own food.
In the years before to these free doctored cats it was common practice to castrate big farm tom cats using an old wellie boot and lambing rings.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cookiesdaughtersdad
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Kev Berry wrote: Fri Dec 28 2018 23:09 -
cookiesdaughtersdad wrote: Fri Dec 28 2018 22:55 -

Cheers Alan

Happy new year, Alan
who said anything about causing suffering to a cat? its illegal to cause any animal to suffer. Killing quickly is not causing suffering.

you need to look up on the laws regarding feral cats Alan, I understand google is good place to look.
Ever wonder why so many "Mr Tiddles" don't come back after a roam around the countryside, especially if there is a pheasant shoot nearby. All disposed of legally.
Then tell me how you can tell if a cats feral or not---being a pure breed does not make it non feral.
Unlike cats Alan, dogs have protection against someone trying to "stop it" getting back over the fence, unless you have livestock and its worrying them (sheep cows etc) you cant do feck all (legally) :wink:
Kev, lets be clear about a few thing shall we :wink:

Neither of us know all the laws regarding this subject including a shoots rights of disposal of other peoples property etc.

A dog killing another animal is causing suffering! I mean are you kidding me and why hunting with dogs is banned.

If you cant tell if a cat is feral or not you have clearly never met one and if you are unsure they are quite easy to trap, contact you local cat protection and they will happily provide you with traps, the animal can be scanned for a microchip but if they are feral off to vets as I explained to Mike.

Regarding the dog getting back over the fence, what exactly I meant by that is that if I had the opportunity to protect my animal (dog or cat) from being attacked by another animal then I would use the amount of force required to do so which takes us again back to the legal side of things.

Unlike you I do not and have never encourage my pets to attack other peoples animals, you may try to disagree with that but the :cool: face you just used, the ball bearings in the catapult remark and your general disdain towards them has been obvious for some time.
Kev Berry wrote: Fri Dec 28 2018 23:34 -
cookiesdaughtersdad wrote: Fri Dec 28 2018 23:13 -
Alan,

Happy new year, Alan
why would farmers feed them? They will still be a pest.

Strange how most of the roving moggies are just average cats---you don't see the expensive breeds roaming other peoples gardens shitting every where do you? If their owners can keep them in so should everyone else be able to.

Cat protection provide all the food they need!
Mike J wrote: Fri Dec 28 2018 23:45 -
Hi Alan,
When I was farming I had a few doctored townie cats, proper bruisers they were, and darn good ratters.
Homes or commercial properties within 400m of an SPA Special Protected Areas* built after the mid '80's.
Article 4 of the EC Birds Directive 1979.

As an aside a pic of a real moggie, from a country where all ferals are not wanted.
IMG_0118.JPG

Cheers, Mike.
:handshake:

Kev, when the doctored cat is delivered they come in a large cage, the idea is you put the cage somewhere isolated like ontop of the bales in a straw barn and only see it when its fed and watered once a day, on the sixth day the door is left open but the food left inside a a few more days then its decreased and eventually stopped. If the cat/s survived their first meetings with my terriers and didn't leave the farm buildings they could stay as long as they caught their own food.
In the years before to these free doctored cats it was common practice to castrate big farm tom cats using an old wellie boot and lambing rings.
We spent many hours trapping the feral cats in our area, some colonies had over 100, all of which were trapped many of which were put down for having feline aids or other conditions, the rest are sterilised and put back, over time the colony becomes smaller and smaller but many farmers are not good at managing their numbers and do little until there is loads of them again and it gets sorted at other peoples time and expense...again!
Should feral cats be managed, well of course yes and shooting them is fine by me if needs must.
Its often a mistake made by some that think that a hungry cat is a better ratter when in actual fact they catch more if well fed and in good condition and partly why cat protection give all the food required!

One of our cats took to shitting on our grass so as a deterrent I got one of these https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/PestBye-Wate ... 0505.m3226 soon got them out of the habit and one you may consider?

Happy new year, Alan
Mike J
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Mike J »

Alan, et al.
"A dog killing another animal is causing suffering! I mean are you kidding me and why hunting with dogs is banned."
This statement is untrue and cannot be substantiated, eg; a dog kills a rat by gripping its head and shaking it hard which causes its neck and spinal cord to break.
Hunting with dogs was banned because the majority of PMs supported a Bill put before Parliament by the then Labour Government, said Bill was not agaist hunting with dogs but the people who went hunting as has been admitted since.

Referring to cats "many farmers are not good at managing their numbers" this is another untrue statement and which cannot be substansiated and clearly made by someone who does not know many farmers.
The truth is that farm cats are either well fed and good mousers and ratters or are not present on farms. The castrating of male cats with lambing rings was an accepted practice and carried out regularly to most tom cats that survived. Any sick or unwanted adults and kittens were/are disposed of humanely, similarly cats that just turn up on the farm or any cat that hunts the farmland.

Fin.
alan behenna
Barbel
Barbel

Post by alan behenna »

Get that from Google (again) did you. :roll: You can do-one with your exclamation marks.

The Cats are in the garden, front and back, in the trees, on the roofs of different bungalows, oh and the feather piles and "bits" of bird carcass "will not be down to cats" (according to you).

Do-one pal, big time.

:fu:

Nah Kev, I would not do the catapult thing, deterrent and dissuasion, persuasion etc.
Kev Berry

Post by Kev Berry »

Mike J wrote: Sat Dec 29 2018 10:25 -
Alan, et al.
"A dog killing another animal is causing suffering! I mean are you kidding me and why hunting with dogs is banned."
This statement is untrue and cannot be substantiated, eg; a dog kills a rat by gripping its head and shaking it hard which causes its neck and spinal cord to break.
Hunting with dogs was banned because the majority of PMs supported a Bill put before Parliament by the then Labour Government, said Bill was not agaist hunting with dogs but the people who went hunting as has been admitted since.

Referring to cats "many farmers are not good at managing their numbers" this is another untrue statement and which cannot be substansiated and clearly made by someone who does not know many farmers.
The truth is that farm cats are either well fed and good mousers and ratters or are not present on farms. The castrating of male cats with lambing rings was an accepted practice and carried out regularly to most tom cats that survived. Any sick or unwanted adults and kittens were/are disposed of humanely, similarly cats that just turn up on the farm or any cat that hunts the farmland.

Fin.
saved me a job there Mike :thumbs:

the labour mp who orchestrated the banning of hunting with dogs admitted after he retired it was NOTHING to do with the fox ---it was purely an attack on class. The "majority" of mp's were too scared of losing votes because of the noise the anti's made and chickened out---the fact was the truth about fox hunting had been dramatically distorted, and as usual the news etc didn't print the truth. (the hideous truth is there are as many working class type people riding to hounds as those in red jackets)
Still legal to hunt rats with dogs, no difference in how they are killed to any other animal a dog bites, quick bite and a shake and they dead, and its GREAT fun. But hunting anything else is "cruel"???
My lurchers had no problem killing foxes very quickly, and that was one dog one fox.
I was also asked to clear the ferals out round the local slaughter house and several small holdings every now and then, just leave enough to keep the rats down (slaughter houses were a bit different back then and loads of people had small holdings with several pigs goats etc) ---tin of Kit e Kat and a 410 was enough and they were soon easily thinned down.
piker al
Barbel
Barbel

Post by piker al »

Kev Berry wrote: Sat Dec 29 2018 11:05 -
Alan, et al.

Fin.

the labour mp who orchestrated the banning of hunting with dogs admitted after he retired it was NOTHING to do with the fox ---it was purely an attack on class. The "majority" of mp's were too scared of losing votes because of the noise the anti's made and chickened out---the fact was the truth about fox hunting had been dramatically distorted, and as usual the news etc didn't print the truth. (the hideous truth is there are as many working class type people riding to hounds as those in red jackets)
Still legal to hunt rats with dogs, no difference in how they are killed to any other animal a dog bites, quick bite and a shake and they dead, and its GREAT fun. But hunting anything else is "cruel"???
My lurchers had no problem killing foxes very quickly, and that was one dog one fox.
I was also asked to clear the ferals out round the local slaughter house and several small holdings every now and then, just leave enough to keep the rats down (slaughter houses were a bit different back then and loads of people had small holdings with several pigs goats etc) ---tin of Kit e Kat and a 410 was enough and they were soon easily thinned down.
The hunting ban is still a class thing, we support the local hunt and most are just average people who enjoy the social/crack,
But the ban has added fuel to the fire and given the antis more to shout about, if Corbyn and co get in next election I think all country sports will be in the spotlight,
The unwashed LBGT/VEGAN tree hugging snow flakes won’t be happy till everything is banned
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Post by davelumb »

...if Corbyn and co get in next election I think all country sports will be in the spotlight,
Labour are already proposing prison sentences for breaking the hunting laws if they are elected.
cookiesdaughtersdad
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Alan, et al.

Fin.
So why did they ban hunting with Dogs, Mike cox it was overly kind to the animals it killed?
I dont actually appose fox hunting btw because I can see the bigger picture even though there is an element of cruelty to it even if the final act is quick and I went to the local boxing day meet....again!

The work I did with Cats protection over some years showed that in our experience many farmers were poor at managing cat numbers especially when all they needed to do in reality was pick up the phone.

Alan, et al.

Fin.

So just because you "think" a dog will always kill a cat with one shake makes it ok does it, so would it be ok for someone to set a Japanese tosa on one of you dogs with the chance death will be quick? no thought not!

Controlling cats with a gun or traps is humane.
alan behenna wrote: Sat Dec 29 2018 10:53 -
Get that from Google (again) did you. :roll: You can do-one with your exclamation marks.

The Cats are in the garden, front and back, in the trees, on the roofs of different bungalows, oh and the feather piles and "bits" of bird carcass "will not be down to cats" (according to you).

Do-one pal, big time.

Nah Kev, I would not do the catapult thing, deterrent and dissuasion, persuasion etc.

I don't need google to be smarter than you!

"Do-one pal, big time."

Try and make me pal, anytime!!! :fu: :boing:

Happy new year, Alan
Kev Berry

Post by Kev Berry »

cookiesdaughtersdad wrote: Sun Dec 30 2018 20:30 -
Alan, et al.

Fin.
So why did they ban hunting with Dogs, Mike cox it was overly kind to the animals it killed?
I dont actually appose fox hunting btw because I can see the bigger picture even though there is an element of cruelty to it even if the final act is quick and I went to the local boxing day meet....again!

The work I did with Cats protection over some years showed that in our experience many farmers were poor at managing cat numbers especially when all they needed to do in reality was pick up the phone.

Alan, et al.

Fin.

So just because you "think" a dog will always kill a cat with one shake makes it ok does it, so would it be ok for someone to set a Japanese tosa on one of you dogs with the chance death will be quick? no thought not!

Do-one pal, big time.

"Do-one pal, big time."

Happy new year, Alan
so would it be ok for someone to set a Japanese tosa on one of you dogs with the chance death will be quick?

depends which of my dogs you set a Tosa on Alan

wouldn't be fair to set a Tosa on this one, it would get killed ( he is only 11months in this pic not full grown)-----next :laughs:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Andrew
Bailiff
Bailiff

Post by Andrew »

:roll:
cookiesdaughtersdad
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Kev Berry wrote: Sun Dec 30 2018 21:12 -
cookiesdaughtersdad wrote: Sun Dec 30 2018 20:30 -
Alan, et al.

Fin.

Alan, et al.

Fin.

Do-one pal, big time.

"Do-one pal, big time."

Happy new year, Alan
so would it be ok for someone to set a Japanese tosa on one of you dogs with the chance death will be quick?

depends which of my dogs you set a Tosa on Alan

wouldn't be fair to set a Tosa on this one, it would get killed ( he is only 11months in this pic not full grown)-----next :laughs:
Kev, Tosa's are listed as being about the same size as your "big one" and I believe the lady in the photo was a rather short person so isn't good for scale.
Tosas have a heavier jaw set and win or lose, would make a mess of that dog.
As usual you swerve the direct answer to the point of the question!

Happy new year, Alan
RAB-HENDO
Zander
Zander

Post by RAB-HENDO »

And your full a s**t
DANCES WAE PIKE
Andrew
Bailiff
Bailiff

Post by Andrew »

Can we not have another topic ruined by dick waiving. Thanks.
cookiesdaughtersdad
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

RAB-HENDO wrote: Sun Dec 30 2018 22:49 -
And your full a s**t
"And your full a s**t"

and your not? :laughs:

I take it you don't like cats then :wink:
Andrew Croft wrote: Sun Dec 30 2018 22:51 -
Can we not have another topic ruined by dick waiving. Thanks.
I doubt Kev could even pick you up let alone wave ya :laughs:

Happy new year, Alan
RAB-HENDO
Zander
Zander

Post by RAB-HENDO »

I don’t need long winded posts too make myself feel good. Unlike yersel
DANCES WAE PIKE