Where’s the birds gone from my garden?

For the Twitchers amongst us
Carlperkins
Bailiff
Bailiff

Re: Where’s the birds gone from my garden?

Post by Carlperkins »

What sort of stuffing though
Paxo
Or good old sausage meat
And plenty of pigs in blankets
That Perkins !!! 😂
Mike J
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Mike J »

Alan,
I know they are good questions but as someone who admits to working with Cat Protection I thought you might offer answers rather than praise.
:shrug:

Oh Dave what a pic, you'll soon have the smowflakes on your back for that! :hammer:

According to the Public Health Inspector I have probably eaten cat :laughs: (who examined the meat I smuggled off my plate in a Chinese restaurant).
The give away was the slightly pink colour and the muscle structure, but it tasted okay (ish) :pale:
'No Man Ever Fishes The Same River Twice, .... For It Is Not The Same River, .... And He Is Not The Same Man' Heraclitus of Ephesus
cookiesdaughtersdad
Zander
Zander

Post by cookiesdaughtersdad »

Kev Berry wrote: Wed Jan 02 2019 19:53 -
Alan, did I say it was ok for a dog to kill a cat?
Dogs kill other dogs ---that's life---its all down to a careless owner, remember if those cats had been kept on their own property they would have been ok.

Did I say I would harm them in any way?
I didn't say people didn't love a cheap cat---I said because they are cheap is the only reason they let them roam. Allowing cats to roam probably comes from the days when human habitation was over run with rats and mice---times have changed

Toxoplasmosis comes from CAT faeces Alan, it is passed onto dogs and other animals that eat cat s**t---that's how little johnny catches it when playing in his sand pit and he accidentally puts his hands in cat s**t, then puts his hands in his mouth or eats without washing his hands---do feel free to look on googles Alan, its all there :wink: ,
dogs can spread it, but it originates from cats, and little johnny can see dog s**t cos dogs don't carry a spade to bury it.
Actually many people have it Alan, did you know that?
heres a little excerpt from google Alan---I had to find it because you wouldn't believe me would you :laughs:

"Felines (members of the cat family) are the only definitive hosts of the parasite. (A definitive host is an animal that a parasite requires in order to mature normally.) Both wild and domestic cats serve as the main reservoir of infection. In dogs, a generalized infection may occur as the parasites travel through the body and invade the tissues."
read further here https://www.msdvetmanual.com/dog-owners ... is-in-dogs

so owners don't think their cat has been run over when it doesn't come home then? so what do they think? Theres a few put a poster up "Have you seen my cat"---the rest just go and spend another tenner and buy a new kitten
Don't forget Alan, I used to have a boarding kennels and cattery :wink: I might just know a bit more about cats (and their owners) than you think :cool:

Maybe if there were a few laws making cat owners look after their cats better people wouldn't have to take matters into their own hands
Yes you did say it was ok for a dog to kill a cat :cool: by allowing your dog to be out of control and cat owners keeping a cat on their own property is no defence from people (carless owners) with dogs like you.

A catapult with a ball bearing is one way you said you would harm them and you said "Stray, feral or wandering cats are fair game if you don't want them on your garden" so what else would you be prepared to do?
Pedigree cats or expensive ones as you put it are the huge minority and are generally (not always) kept in and often because of the fear of theft.
Does the fact that many dogs are taken from rescue centres mean that all these owners care less about those dogs, of course it doesn't?

Severe problems caused by Toxoplasmosis and Toxocariasis (more associated with dogs) are rare and combined together adds up to less than lyme desease problems which is rare in itself, I cant find statics on how many people loose sight each year on google, you may help me with that you little googler but what I did find was 35 people have been killed because of dog attacks in the last 10 years, add to that the people left permanently scared and traumatised from the many thousand of reported dog attacks each year and that bit of cat sh1t in Little Jonny sandpit doesn't seam quite so dangerous now.
When our kids were little, they had a sand pit which had a cover, the dogs were kept in a run when not with us in the house but occasionally got caught short and would go on the lawn, this would be cleaned immediately but not ever 100 percent so in actual fact our kids and I suspect most others come in contact with infected dog sh1t more than they do with cats, unless of course you are a carless parent and let you kids play in the flowerbeds and then eat without making them washing their hands.
So in actual fact people in general are far more likely to be harmed by dog than cats, wriggle round that one if you will!

Regarding the cat that doesn't come home, you actually wrote "How many people actually give a toss when their cat don't come home? They always think (and accept) that its been run over"
So although you may have had a cattery the only understanding about cat owners you had was whether or not they paid the bill.

I do agree that cat ownership should be more regulated and like dogs they should be licenced and insured, you would argue against this as you have in the past but with the social implications of owning either (particularly dogs) , it is little more than common sense.
As for people taking things into their own hands by that you mean illegal and cruel acts don't you.
If through these illegal and cruel actions you kill a cheap cat all the owner will do according to you is put up a flier and then get another for a tenner, then another and another, a far smarter, moral and legal way is to get a sandpit with a cover, use several forms of legal deterrents, move the bird house and feeders away from the boarders etc etc and teach the local cats that are both clever and long lived that they are not welcome in your garden and the pickings and shitt1ngs aren't easy!

Lastly keep your dogs in you garden and on a feckin lead and in the case they attack someone make sure you have insurance like all the other dog owners......not!

Cheers Alan

Advantage Cooke! Berry serves........:laughs:
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" Seneca, some Roman chap.
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Post by davelumb »

Who needs Ernie v Wally when we have Berry v Google Cooke?

:boing:
cookiesdaughtersdad
Zander
Zander

davelumb wrote: Wed Jan 02 2019 21:33 -
THOMAS!!! :eek:
Mike J wrote: Thu Jan 03 2019 08:33 -
Alan,
I know they are good questions but as someone who admits to working with Cat Protection I thought you might offer answers rather than praise.

Oh Dave what a pic, you'll soon have the smowflakes on your back for that! :hammer:

According to the Public Health Inspector I have probably eaten cat :laughs: (who examined the meat I smuggled off my plate in a Chinese restaurant).
The give away was the slightly pink colour and the muscle structure, but it tasted okay (ish) :pale:
"admits" to working with cats protection sounds as though you think its a dirty secret?

No answers just hard work at the sharp end, maybe you should ask you mp rather than a dirty old bolt rigger! :wink:
I have a question for you, why dont all dogs and cats need to be licenced?

Cheers Alan
"Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity" Seneca, some Roman chap.
cookiesdaughtersdad
Zander
Zander

davelumb wrote: Thu Jan 03 2019 09:53 -
Who needs Ernie v Wally when we have Berry v Google Cooke?

:boing:
Back to the good ole days eh! :thumbs:

Cheers Alan
alan behenna
Barbel
Barbel

Post by alan behenna »

cookiesdaughtersdad wrote: Thu Jan 03 2019 09:44 -
Dogs kill other dogs ---that's life---its all down to a careless owner, remember if those cats had been kept on their own property they would have been ok.

I didn't say people didn't love a cheap cat---I said because they are cheap is the only reason they let them roam. Allowing cats to roam probably comes from the days when human habitation was over run with rats and mice---times have changed

Toxoplasmosis comes from CAT faeces Alan, it is passed onto dogs and other animals that eat cat s**t---that's how little johnny catches it when playing in his sand pit and he accidentally puts his hands in cat s**t, then puts his hands in his mouth or eats without washing his hands---do feel free to look on googles Alan, its all there :wink: ,
dogs can spread it, but it originates from cats, and little johnny can see dog s**t cos dogs don't carry a spade to bury it.
heres a little excerpt from google Alan---I had to find it because you wouldn't believe me would you :laughs:

"Felines (members of the cat family) are the only definitive hosts of the parasite. (A definitive host is an animal that a parasite requires in order to mature normally.) Both wild and domestic cats serve as the main reservoir of infection. In dogs, a generalized infection may occur as the parasites travel through the body and invade the tissues."

so owners don't think their cat has been run over when it doesn't come home then? so what do they think? Theres a few put a poster up "Have you seen my cat"---the rest just go and spend another tenner and buy a new kitten
Don't forget Alan, I used to have a boarding kennels and cattery :wink: I might just know a bit more about cats (and their owners) than you think :cool:

Maybe if there were a few laws making cat owners look after their cats better people wouldn't have to take matters into their own hands
Yes you did say it was ok for a dog to kill a cat :cool: by allowing your dog to be out of control and cat owners keeping a cat on their own property is no defence from people (carless owners) with dogs like you.

A catapult with a ball bearing is one way you said you would harm them and you said "Stray, feral or wandering cats are fair game if you don't want them on your garden" so what else would you be prepared to do?
Pedigree cats or expensive ones as you put it are the huge minority and are generally (not always) kept in and often because of the fear of theft.
Does the fact that many dogs are taken from rescue centres mean that all these owners care less about those dogs, of course it doesn't?

Severe problems caused by Toxoplasmosis and Toxocariasis (more associated with dogs) are rare and combined together adds up to less than lyme desease problems which is rare in itself, I cant find statics on how many people loose sight each year on google, you may help me with that you little googler but what I did find was 35 people have been killed because of dog attacks in the last 10 years, add to that the people left permanently scared and traumatised from the many thousand of reported dog attacks each year and that bit of cat sh1t in Little Jonny sandpit doesn't seam quite so dangerous now.
When our kids were little, they had a sand pit which had a cover, the dogs were kept in a run when not with us in the house but occasionally got caught short and would go on the lawn, this would be cleaned immediately but not ever 100 percent so in actual fact our kids and I suspect most others come in contact with infected dog sh1t more than they do with cats, unless of course you are a carless parent and let you kids play in the flowerbeds and then eat without making them washing their hands.
So in actual fact people in general are far more likely to be harmed by dog than cats, wriggle round that one if you will!

Regarding the cat that doesn't come home, you actually wrote "How many people actually give a toss when their cat don't come home? They always think (and accept) that its been run over"
So although you may have had a cattery the only understanding about cat owners you had was whether or not they paid the bill.

I do agree that cat ownership should be more regulated and like dogs they should be licenced and insured, you would argue against this as you have in the past but with the social implications of owning either (particularly dogs) , it is little more than common sense.
As for people taking things into their own hands by that you mean illegal and cruel acts don't you.
If through these illegal and cruel actions you kill a cheap cat all the owner will do according to you is put up a flier and then get another for a tenner, then another and another, a far smarter, moral and legal way is to get a sandpit with a cover, use several forms of legal deterrents, move the bird house and feeders away from the boarders etc etc and teach the local cats that are both clever and long lived that they are not welcome in your garden and the pickings and shitt1ngs aren't easy!

Lastly keep your dogs in you garden and on a feckin lead and in the case they attack someone make sure you have insurance like all the other dog owners......not!

Cheers Alan

Fluck Me..........you sad sad rambling pedantic git' etc etc........

Apply the Maximum Strength liberally until the inflammation recedes:........... :laughs:

Cheers Alan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cookiesdaughtersdad
Zander
Zander

alan behenna wrote: Thu Jan 03 2019 10:02 -

Cheers Alan

Apply the Maximum Strength liberally until the inflammation recedes:........... :laughs:

Cheers Alan
Where did you get the remotest idea that I was interested in what you think ?

Cheeeeers Alan !
Kev Berry

Post by Kev Berry »

Cheers Alan

Advantage Cooke my a**e... that ball was out.

Nice swerve as to where toxoplasmosis ORIGINATES from.

Why should dog owners have insurance? I dont and have never needed it. You see Alan all mine behave towards people.
What's dog rescue got to do with anything.
You still havnt said what people do when their cat dont come home....apart from go down the nearest cat rescue for another
And all I was interested in was the money from cat boarders? Ha ha....cat boarders tend to be those who care about their cats. If you dont care for them and dont know much about cats they dont come back..and word gets out. Those who dont just leave the cat outside and maybe get a neighbour to put some food out for it.
Whilst I dont and never have encouraged my dogs to kill cats you have to realise that many dogs instinctively hate cats. They will accept their own household cats but trespassers do so at their own risk. The cats usually scarper never to return, some alas are unlucky.

Oh Alan....dog licences went out years ago

Cant be bothered with the rest of the tripe you put

Game set and match :wink:
Andrew
Bailiff
Bailiff

Post by Andrew »

cookiesdaughtersdad wrote: Thu Jan 03 2019 10:10 -

Cheers Alan

Cheers Alan

Cheeeeers Alan !
Because you have a bothersome vagina :shrug:
Mike J
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Mike J »

cookiesdaughtersdad wrote: Thu Jan 03 2019 09:56 -
Alan,

"admits" to working with cats protection sounds as though you think its a dirty secret?

No answers just hard work at the sharp end, maybe you should ask you mp rather than a dirty old bolt rigger! :wink:

Cheers Alan

Alan
To your licence question my answer is I haven't a clue simply because Ive never had any of my dogs licenced nor did they wear a collar, they were working dogs you see and their ID I tattooed into their ear, with the same instrument the same as I tattooded my pedigree cattle.
Neither were any of them insured, their vet bills went onto the farm account and if they caused trouble the person either deserved it or the dog was disciplined.

The European mico chip system is by far the best, no chip and it is put down, cannot be caught and it is shot, simples!

Didn't take long for your small pike population to wise up to your balcony bolt rigs, reap what you sow :grin:

Cheers :cheers:
'No Man Ever Fishes The Same River Twice, .... For It Is Not The Same River, .... And He Is Not The Same Man' Heraclitus of Ephesus
Kev Berry

Post by Kev Berry »

Mike J wrote: Thu Jan 03 2019 10:34 -
Alan,

Cheers Alan

Alan
To your licence question my answer is I haven't a clue simply because Ive never had any of my dogs licenced nor did they wear a collar, they were working dogs you see and their ID I tattooed into their ear, with the same instrument the same as I tattooded my pedigree cattle.
Neither were any of them insured, their vet bills went onto the farm account and if they caused trouble the person either deserved it or the dog was disciplined.

The European mico chip system is by far the best, no chip and it is put down, cannot be caught and it is shot, simples!

Didn't take long for your small pike population to wise up to your balcony bolt rigs, reap what you sow :grin:

Balcony bolt rigs?
What are they Mike?
Happy Hayes
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Happy Hayes »

Andrew Croft wrote: Thu Jan 03 2019 10:20 -

Cheers Alan

Cheers Alan

Cheeeeers Alan !
:laughs: :laughs: :laughs: :laughs:
The thread that keeps on giving
cookiesdaughtersdad
Zander
Zander

Alan,

Cheers Alan

Alan

Agree with the chipping for both dogs and cats (cat owner dont legally need it but many do anyways) Mike and a licence should also be required by law, part of the money automatically gives third party insurance and pays for legal matters and wardens.

As for the wised up pike, the runs I missed were in the big lake :wink: caught 5 out of 5 yesterday on a single double combo with semi fixed leads :thumbs: .
The last fish I had on a barbless circle was all but impossible to unhook and so the hook had to be cut but I'll find a suitable thread to carry that one on :wink:

Cheers Alan
cookiesdaughtersdad
Zander
Zander

Andrew Croft wrote: Thu Jan 03 2019 10:20 -

Cheers Alan

Cheers Alan

Cheeeeers Alan !
Says the forum "moderator" :boing:

Cheers Alan
cookiesdaughtersdad
Zander
Zander

Kev Berry wrote: Thu Jan 03 2019 10:16 -

Cheers Alan

Why should dog owners have insurance? I dont and have never needed it. You see Alan all mine behave towards people.
You still havnt said what people do when their cat dont come home....apart from go down the nearest cat rescue for another
And all I was interested in was the money from cat boarders? Ha ha....cat boarders tend to be those who care about their cats. If you dont care for them and dont know much about cats they dont come back..and word gets out. Those who dont just leave the cat outside and maybe get a neighbour to put some food out for it.
Whilst I dont and never have encouraged my dogs to kill cats you have to realise that many dogs instinctively hate cats. They will accept their own household cats but trespassers do so at their own risk. The cats usually scarper never to return, some alas are unlucky.

"Advantage Cooke my a**e... that ball was out." and "Game set and match :wink:"

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS! :hissy: :laughs:

Just off for a bit or roach fishing now ,Kev but will end this in one last tiebreak answer!

Cheers Alan
Kev Berry

Post by Kev Berry »

cookiesdaughtersdad wrote: Thu Jan 03 2019 16:02 -
Alan,

Cheers Alan

Alan

Agree with the chipping for both dogs and cats (cat owner dont legally need it but many do anyways) Mike and a licence should also be required by law, part of the money automatically gives third party insurance and pays for legal matters and wardens.

As for the wised up pike, the runs I missed were in the big lake :wink: caught 5 out of 5 yesterday on a single double combo with semi fixed leads :thumbs: .
The last fish I had on a barbless circle was all but impossible to unhook and so the hook had to be cut but I'll find a suitable thread to carry that one on :wink:

Cheers Alan
why the f**k should I and millions of other RESPONSIBLE dog owners have to pay for a warden service they will never need?
Those who need it should pay for it---dogs are now legally required to be chipped--stray dog gets picked up the owner pays, simples.

Do you know why the dog licence was scrapped Alan? Didn't think so :laughs:

Hmm-- and fancy having to cut a circle hook out-----what were you saying about trebles :lol: c'mon lets have that suitable thread up quick :wink:
Kev Berry

Post by Kev Berry »

cookiesdaughtersdad wrote: Thu Jan 03 2019 16:10 -

Cheers Alan

"Advantage Cooke my a**e... that ball was out." and "Game set and match :wink:"

YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS! :hissy: :laughs:

Just off for a bit or roach fishing now ,Kev but will end this in one last tiebreak answer!

Cheers Alan
sorry match is over, you lost, just accept it :thumbs:
Duncan Holmes
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Duncan Holmes »

Cheers Alan

"Lastly keep your dogs in you garden and on a feckin lead "

Why????

"Under control" is what the law requires, and the measures required to be under control will vary dependant on the environment.
"The opinions expressed in any of my posts are my own and do not reflect the view of the any organisation that I may be associated with."
suffolk si
Zander
Zander

Post by suffolk si »

Just looked on this, deceptively entertaining thread compared to the title!😂
Kev Berry

Post by Kev Berry »

Duncan Holmes wrote: Thu Jan 03 2019 18:45 -

Cheers Alan

Why????

"Under control" is what the law requires, and the measures required to be under control will vary dependant on the environment.
Ive seen a few chavvy looking feckers with staffie crosses, dogs walking perfectly to heel, waiting at the sit outside shops , sitting at pavement edges to cross the road---all under control, totally ignoring other dogs----and no lead.
(its how ya train em Alan :wink: )
Duncan Holmes
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Duncan Holmes »

Kev Berry wrote: Thu Jan 03 2019 19:26 -

Cheers Alan

Why????

Ive seen a few chavvy looking feckers with staffie crosses, dogs walking perfectly to heel, waiting at the sit outside shops , sitting at pavement edges to cross the road---all under control, totally ignoring other dogs----and no lead.
My rottie the same, everyone in the village loves her when she is out and about and off the lead. But none of them come through the gate univited when she's in the garden.
"The opinions expressed in any of my posts are my own and do not reflect the view of the any organisation that I may be associated with."
Kev Berry

Post by Kev Berry »

Duncan Holmes wrote: Thu Jan 03 2019 19:33 -

Cheers Alan

Why????

My rottie the same, everyone in the village loves her when she is out and about and off the lead. But none of them come through the gate univited when she's in the garden.
that's the ticket, a friendly dog that knows WHEN to guard :thumbs:
Duncan Holmes
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Duncan Holmes »

Kev Berry wrote: Thu Jan 03 2019 21:56 -
Duncan Holmes wrote: Thu Jan 03 2019 19:33 -

Cheers Alan

Why????

that's the ticket, a friendly dog that knows WHEN to guard :thumbs:
Thats her job and she knows it, Jaime says that Ruby becomes much more switched on when I am away. My previous 3 were exactly the same.
20181226_170839.jpg
In terms of the scaley tailed visitors this fella sorts them out, but he has no interest in birds at all.
DSC02000.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cookiesdaughtersdad
Zander
Zander

Cheers Alan

It wasn't a swerve on the toxoplasmosis point I simply added to it, I accept your evidence and pointed out another round worm that is associated with dogs, it you want to call it a swerve then ok but as swerves go you're still about 6-1 up.
As said in reality blindness is very rare and if you wish to look after little Jonny statistically you would be better off spending your time keeping him away from dangerous and out of control dogs and that my pedigree chum, is a fact!

Saying that you don't need licences and insurance for your dogs is a very blinkered and small minded way of thinking :laughs:
The point of licences is for control and the point of insurance is for "what if" (cats as well) and would help protect us all and the fact you should never assume your pet is always under perfect control, but we'll come to that in Duncan's posts.

People who loose their cats do exactly the same as people who loose their dogs, they do whatever they can and many have been going one step further than dog owners for years and micro chipped them even though they had no legal duty to do so.
You wrote the statement " "How many people actually give a toss when their cat don't come home? They always think (and accept) that its been run over" and so until you retract it, any one who reads it will be left thinking this is simply you projecting your feelings about cats, or you have zero understanding about their owners, one or the other, you choose!
When we go away our cat stays at home and we make sure she is well cared for!

Dogs do not instinctively hate cats, you really have no idea do you, they instinctively chase animals that run and "some" will kill them but again you are simply projecting your feelings about cats on to your dogs which then becomes learnt behaviour.
Are these the dogs that instinctively hate cast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUHBDnf5mF8

As for the rest of my tripe :roll: 7-1 :laughs:

Learn to own you sh1t Kev and that is you don't like cats and as I have the law on my side in this matter, that really is game set and the whole fecking tournament :clap:

Cheers Alan
cookiesdaughtersdad
Zander
Zander

Kev Berry wrote: Thu Jan 03 2019 16:14 -
cookiesdaughtersdad wrote: Thu Jan 03 2019 16:02 -
Alan,

Cheers Alan

Alan

Cheers Alan
why the f**k should I and millions of other RESPONSIBLE dog owners have to pay for a warden service they will never need?
Those who need it should pay for it---dogs are now legally required to be chipped--stray dog gets picked up the owner pays, simples.

Do you know why the dog licence was scrapped Alan? Didn't think so :laughs:

Hmm-- and fancy having to cut a circle hook out-----what were you saying about trebles :lol: c'mon lets have that suitable thread up quick :wink:
Firstly there is no where near "millions" of responsible dog owners, 1.000,000 if you are lucky!
Why should my mum pay through her taxes for a police service when she has probably never broken the law?
The dog licence was scrapped because it was too cheap and so there wasn't the money to in force it.
A dog licence should include third party insurance.

I don't know, what did I say about trebles?

Cheers Alan
Andrew
Bailiff
Bailiff

Post by Andrew »

:sleep:
Duncan Holmes
Barbel
Barbel

Post by Duncan Holmes »

cookiesdaughtersdad wrote: Sat Jan 05 2019 09:43 -

Cheers Alan

It wasn't a swerve on the toxoplasmosis point I simply added to it, I accept your evidence and pointed out another round worm that is associated with dogs, it you want to call it a swerve then ok but as swerves go you're still about 6-1 up.
As said in reality blindness is very rare and if you wish to look after little Jonny statistically you would be better off spending your time keeping him away from dangerous and out of control dogs and that my pedigree chum, is a fact!

Saying that you don't need licences and insurance for your dogs is a very blinkered and small minded way of thinking :laughs:
The point of licences is for control and the point of insurance is for "what if" (cats as well) and would help protect us all and the fact you should never assume your pet is always under perfect control, but we'll come to that in Duncan's posts.

People who loose their cats do exactly the same as people who loose their dogs, they do whatever they can and many have been going one step further than dog owners for years and micro chipped them even though they had no legal duty to do so.
You wrote the statement " "How many people actually give a toss when their cat don't come home? They always think (and accept) that its been run over" and so until you retract it, any one who reads it will be left thinking this is simply you projecting your feelings about cats, or you have zero understanding about their owners, one or the other, you choose!

Dogs do not instinctively hate cats, you really have no idea do you, they instinctively chase animals that run and "some" will kill them but again you are simply projecting your feelings about cats on to your dogs which then becomes learnt behaviour.
Are these the dogs that instinctively hate cast https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUHBDnf5mF8

Learn to own you sh1t Kev and that is you don't like cats and as I have the law on my side in this matter, that really is game set and the whole fecking tournament :clap:

Cheers Alan
"you should never assume your pet is always under perfect control, but we'll come to that in Duncan's posts."

You are far more likely to be injured or offended by a human that has temporarily become out of control than you ever will a dog.

Maybe all humans should be restricted to gardens or kept on a lead at all times. :shrug:

I shall await my lesson from you in animal control :laughs: :laughs:
Kev Berry

Post by Kev Berry »

cookiesdaughtersdad wrote: Sat Jan 05 2019 09:43 -

Cheers Alan

Cheers Alan
well seeing as I have had dozens of my own dogs over the years Alan , some classed as killers, devil dogs, savage etc etc without a SINGLE incident tells me I don't need any third party insurance.
The "what if" alarm call-----do cyclists have insurance? what if you crack off and kill someone,
what if---the only things that happen are in your fervent imagination

I have been to dog shows where there are HUNDREDS of these killer dogs milling amongst thousands of people Alan, yet to see an incident involving a dog attacking someone.
so little Johnny is VERY safe with these dogs ---its the grown ups that make them unsafe
when my daughter was young my rottis protected her instinctively, if she was asleep there would be at least one sleeping next to her cot or her bed, safe as houses.

we have police Alan because there are so MANY people who break the law Alan----funny how if a dog snaps at someone (especially if its a "killer" dog) its headline news, but the soldier being attacked by 15 men and run over by a car a few days ago didn't raise a single word

I think I know more about cat people than you Alan, I don't mean those who are obsessed by them, but normal owners. Cat don't come home YOU tell me what they think has happened to it? Time the law was changed
I saw a cat run over some years back, the car carried on going probably unaware ----It was only a few hundred yards from my vets so I took it there, sadly it died in my arms before the vet could get there, NOBODY made any enquires, it had a collar and a bell, well fed , so it was someones pet who obviously couldn't be arsed to ring the local vets to try and find it.

end of conversation Alan, not going round in circles again---you get back to perfecting your balcony bolt rigs and counting how many birds are missing cos your cat killed them :wave:
Carlperkins
Bailiff
Bailiff

Post by Carlperkins »

I find the old anti freeze works best
They f**k off and die in someone else’s garden

Don’t even have to dig a hole or get scratched while putting them in a sack with bricks 👍
That Perkins !!! 😂