YNWA

For the Twitchers amongst us
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

YNWA

Post by davelumb »

I'm not a football fan, but my dad's best friend lost his only grandson at Hillsborough and I always find tributes to those who died there moving. I found this plaque near Harrison's factory in Liverpool today. It's small size and stumbling on it unexpectedly in this out of the way location made it seem even more meaningful than a big mural.
DSC_2901.jpg
Close up.
DSC_2903.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ChrisWales
Chub
Chub

Re: YNWA

Post by ChrisWales »

I remember when Harrison had a tackle shop on Smithdown Rd in Liverpool years ago :madmick:
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Post by davelumb »

ChrisWales wrote: Thu Jun 30 2022 22:46 -
I remember when Harrison had a tackle shop on Smithdown Rd in Liverpool years ago :madmick:
Before I got to know them. They've not moved far though!
Jeffire
Perch
Perch

Post by Jeffire »

Nice that Dave i also stumbled upon it.
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Post by davelumb »

Jeffire wrote: Fri Jul 01 2022 11:45 -
Nice that Dave i also stumbled upon it.
:thumbs:
RayB
Perch
Perch

Post by RayB »

Sorry to wander from the original post Dave but talking of Harrison`s, I ordered a couple of tip sections from them a few years back and dealt with Mike in the warehouse, he got a little muddled up, the package left Harrisons, got lost in the UK somewhere for a fortnight and ended up back at Harrisons !!!
Steve never did tell me the whole story but I did get them in the end.. :laughs: :laughs:
Ray Brown.
You got to do what you want to do when you want to do it..
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Post by davelumb »

charleston16 wrote: Sat Jul 02 2022 12:13 -
Sorry to wander from the original post Dave but talking of Harrison`s, I ordered a couple of tip sections from them a few years back and dealt with Mike in the warehouse, he got a little muddled up, the package left Harrisons, got lost in the UK somewhere for a fortnight and ended up back at Harrisons !!!
Steve never did tell me the whole story but I did get them in the end.. :laughs: :laughs:
Sounds about right. I'd gone to pick some blanks up (among other reasons). Got there and they'd been sent out two days earlier on a 48hr service. The card from Parcelforce was waiting for me when I got back home! :dizzy:
RayB
Perch
Perch

Post by RayB »

Nothing changes then ? :laughs: :laughs:
Ray Brown.
You got to do what you want to do when you want to do it..
Jeffire
Perch
Perch

Post by Jeffire »

davelumb wrote: Sat Jul 02 2022 12:28 -
charleston16 wrote: Sat Jul 02 2022 12:13 -
Sounds about right. I'd gone to pick some blanks up (among other reasons). Got there and they'd been sent out two days earlier on a 48hr service. The card from Parcelforce was waiting for me when I got back home! :dizzy:
FFS !!!