Re: To soft me!!

Post by Ben »

Lovely dog that, Lakeland and Patterdale are on my list to consider one day
Wat Tyler
Jack Pike
Jack Pike

Post by Wat Tyler »

Cracking little terriers! My mate has a couple (mother and son) and the older dog is one of the best behaved and smartest little dogs I have met. As someone else pointed out they do retain their working characteristics though.
"No one speaks English, and everything's broken..."
MarkBerrisford
Chub
Chub

Post by MarkBerrisford »

Here’s a pic of Jax from tonight
7D073AE6-D6E7-4634-A5EF-883555467A15.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Search MB Custom Lures on Facebook
John Milford
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by John Milford »

Angler Dangler wrote: Sat Sep 09 2017 18:00 -
MarkBerrisford wrote: Sat Sep 09 2017 15:24 -
Looks like fate has lent a hand with my daughters boyfriends dog having pups, so in a few weeks we'll have our first family dog! A patterdale terrier.
Beautiful, we recently completed our family with Springer Spaniel X Poodle, its a beautiful dog , some people know them as SpringerPoo or Sproodle, I prefer Pooey Spring, we named ours Molly Moo, what's urs called ?
If your SpringerPoo is anything like my CockerPoo (Barkley) you have a woderful family dog :thumbs:

When we lost our English Cocker (Archie) a few years ago, I never thought there would be another dog to match him for fun, intelligence and loyalty. But the various poodle crosses are amazing dogs. Barkley is everything our beautiful Cocker was, but with even more intelligence, plus quite amazing speed and agility. He is also a natural comedian - I swear he knows when he is being funny and does it on purpose.

This is him trying his best to look serious, alert and clever - which, to be fair, he can be (when he chooses to):

And this is him, pretty much most of the rest of the time :laughs:

"He's some sort of lure savant. Or just has an unhealthy addiction to old lures. We are not quite sure . . . . . "
Jason Skilton
Zander
Zander

Post by Jason Skilton »

I love our pooch Riley.

He's a Collieshitpoo...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.