Theoben Airguns

If you're a huntsman or have a pet that you're proud of post about it in here
phil.c
Zander
Zander

Re: Theoben Airguns

Post by phil.c »

I have been looking at the reviews on you tube of the Air Arms TX200 HC.

Quite fancy one of them.
My opinion may offend, but it's only an opinion that may differ to your's.
It doesn't make me wrong.

Phil Cheriton....
Bob Watson
Zander
Zander

Post by Bob Watson »

The TX 200 is a fantastic gun, if I was going to get an under barrel lever gun that would be it, personally I'd save another few quid and get the pro sport which has the lever under the stock, making it "feel" lighter which makes a massive difference in the hand.

I have no doubt that Mike J will be along singing the praises of the Walther LGU, very similar gun to the TX 200 and also a fantastic gun, I've handled both and the Walther feels heavier in the hand.

Air Arms all the way for me.
Mike J
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Post by Mike J »

Bob Watson wrote: Fri Jun 25 2021 23:31 -
The TX 200 is a fantastic gun, if I was going to get an under barrel lever gun that would be it, personally I'd save another few quid and get the pro sport which has the lever under the stock, making it "feel" lighter which makes a massive difference in the hand.

I have no doubt that Mike J will be along singing the praises of the Walther LGU, very similar gun to the TX 200 and also a fantastic gun, I've handled both and the Walther feels heavier in the hand.

Air Arms all the way for me.

How a gun feels in the hand is a very individual experience, weight can certainly assist accuracy but how it feels when shouldered varies with each user. My LGU suites me because most of my shots are with a rest.
I just wish the stockers at AA had told Walther's how to design a better stock when they asked to use the Walther trigger mechanism.

'No Man Ever Fishes The Same River Twice, .... For It Is Not The Same River, .... And He Is Not The Same Man' Heraclitus of Ephesus