You dirty rat

If you're a huntsman or have a pet that you're proud of post about it in here
pete webster
Barbel
Barbel

You dirty rat

Post by pete webster »

Saw a couple of runs coming from under my fence so I told our lass to keep an eye out when she's sat in the conservatory and sure enough this fat fecker showed up yesterday. I don't know why it was coming in the garden as it is all plastic grass and paving nowadays and she hasn't got any bird feeders out, any how the old HW95 came out and splat! First chance from the bedroom window, looked like it had a belly full of young as well so the timing was right.
Screenshot_20210320-205336_Gallery.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike J
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Re: You dirty rat

Post by Mike J »

Well done.
Notice to all rats, trespass at your own risk!

Take care any neighbours cannot see you taking a shot from upstairs.

'No Man Ever Fishes The Same River Twice, .... For It Is Not The Same River, .... And He Is Not The Same Man' Heraclitus of Ephesus
pete webster
Barbel
Barbel

Post by pete webster »

Mike J wrote: Mon Mar 22 2021 10:49 -
Well done.

I back on to open fields Mike, my immediate neighbours are glad of my pest control so I'm not worried.
stubbojo
Zander
Zander

Post by stubbojo »

Well done.

you just reminded me of a mate of mine
he was having trouble with herons taking his kio carp from his huge pond at the bottom of his garden
i kid you not , he shot it from his bed room window with a single barrel 12 bore shot gun early one morning while his wife was still asleep in the same room
when the neighbours woke he blamed the bang on his old classic car backfire-ring starting up .....Jesus he was a rum fecker......this was donkeys years ago mind... :dizzy:
pete webster
Barbel
Barbel

Post by pete webster »

stubbojo wrote: Sun Apr 11 2021 19:34 -
Well done.

you just reminded me of a mate of mine
he was having trouble with herons taking his kio carp from his huge pond at the bottom of his garden
i kid you not , he shot it from his bed room window with a single barrel 12 bore shot gun early one morning while his wife was still asleep in the same room
when the neighbours woke he blamed the bang on his old classic car backfire-ring starting up .....Jesus he was a rum fecker......this was donkeys years ago mind... :dizzy:
:boing: :thumbs: