Tractive Dog Tracker

If you're a huntsman or have a pet that you're proud of post about it in here
Ben
Father of the Forum
Father of the Forum

Tractive Dog Tracker

Post by Ben »

I lost my Mum’s dog by the River Ribble at the weekend, he is 14 with poor eyes and ears so I was really panicking, thankfully I found him after 45 minutes of frantic searching, I’ve also lost Bert & Ernie in the past when they’ve chased Deer.

I decided this isn’t ever happening again so after extensive research I purchased three Tractive Dog Trackers.

I’ve been using them for a few days now and I’m really impressed. The app is really slick and the device is well made and compact. The live tracking is great and works on whichever mobile signal is the strongest. There is a monthly subscription fee but I’m more than happy to pay £4.50 per device because my heart rate was through the roof when I was searching, it’s worth the money purely to stop that!!

If anyone fancies giving them a try please use my referral code for 30% off 👍🏼

https://tractive.com/r/WJR5Md
Ben
Father of the Forum
Father of the Forum

Re: Tractive Dog Tracker

Post by Ben »

Been giving these trackers a proper testing this last week, I am super impressed, the app is really slick and the tracking super reliable even in woodland, the fact Tractive have a deal with all UK mobile networks means the coverage is great. I am very likely to buy another for my boat and maybe another hidden in the cowling of the outboard, plus an Apple AirTag to utilise the extremely powerful Find My network 👍🏼
IMG_6163.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.