Disabled angler thread

Got a good idea to improve the forum? Submit it here
pearsebolger
Roach
Roach

Disabled angler thread

Post by pearsebolger »

:thumbs: lads.
Just wondering if it would be a good idea to have a thread for people who are registered with a disability :cool:
It would mean that they could air their problems with out the whole forum gazing at it . :shrug:
This idea comes as a result of a phone call which I received recently from an injured ex serviceman. :scratch:
Pearse :gulp: :pipe:
Andrew
Bailiff
Bailiff

Re: Disabled angler thread

Post by Andrew »

Ive noticed that in times of need of support the community is usually always quite helpful. I dont think another forum would make much difference to people looking in or you are suggesting a private forum for disabled anglers ?
pearsebolger
Roach
Roach

Re: Disabled angler thread

Post by pearsebolger »

The reason why this came up is that I received a phone call from a disabled angler,a former soldier ,who wished to purchase a piece of equipment which he was unable to get locally . He noted that I may have been in a position to help due to a previous thread . He did not want his name or anything else published about himself due to the nature of his disability and the nature of the equipment he wished to purchase . He got the equipment F O. C. .
I hope this man continues his pike fishing for many years to come . He absolutely loves it .
Pearse