Attached photos

Got a good idea to improve the forum? Submit it here
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Attached photos

Post by davelumb »

On other forums you get the choice between inserting attached photos as thumbnails or full size. Is this possible to implement here?
Andrew
Bailiff
Bailiff

Re: Attached photos

Post by Andrew »

davelumb wrote: Mon Aug 02 2021 08:33 -
On other forums you get the choice between inserting attached photos as thumbnails or full size. Is this possible to implement here?
Its not a feature as standard

As you've figured out I'm sure, you can upload your attachment, copy its link then use the [img] tag to show it full screen but it still shows the small thumbnail as an attachment
davelumb
Forum Sponsor
Forum Sponsor

Post by davelumb »

Andrew Croft wrote: Mon Aug 02 2021 08:57 -
davelumb wrote: Mon Aug 02 2021 08:33 -
Its not a feature as standard

As you've figured out I'm sure, you can upload your attachment, copy its link then use the [img] tag to show it full screen but it still shows the small thumbnail as an attachment
OK, thanks.

Yeah I do that sometimes.
Joepiker
Perch
Perch

Post by Joepiker »

I am rubbish with technology I know, using just my I-phone, can someone talk me through how to add a photo from my phone, or take a photo to share to a post. I seem to only get the option to take a photo of text.
Cheers
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."