Tequila

A place to discuss your favourite tipple, bank side fodder, BBQ, smokers and anything else that tickles your taste buds
Edward.P.A.C
Barbel
Barbel
Location: "Great???" Yarmouth..............A truly scary place

Tequila

Post by Edward.P.A.C » Wed May 08 2019 17:52

Getting a taste for this little tipple now :smile:

I never knew there was so many brands, or varieties of the stuff.

We were in London for a couple of days when it was international Tequila day a couple of months ago to watch Tina.

Just down the road from our hotel was a mexican restaurant that has the biggest selection of the stuff in the UK........ :eek: theres bloody hundreds of varieties.

Ive always liked margaritas, and now that Ive found some really good tequila I think Ill be having a few more during the warmer months.
IMG_0154.jpg
I did try one of the premium tequilas (just a small shot) which was recommend by the waiter........£30 a single :pale: :pale: :pale:
Just bought myself a couple for when I get home
A nice aged Herradura Anejo and Herradura Reposado Port Cask Finish.

The next BBQ should be fun...................... :drunk:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
“The only way to avoid pîssîng people off is to do nothing important.” — Oliver Emberton

Mike J
Barbel
Barbel

Re: Tequila

Post by Mike J » Wed May 08 2019 18:30

Tequilla is made from fermented Agave cuctus dontchknow.

Ive drunk it in Mexico, grubby angler style ie; glass straight down, salt and lime off the other hand, wet tea towel over your head and a sombrero on top!
And no I didnt go for the Giggling Marlin gantry photograph before you ask :laughs:
IMG_1728.GIF

And yes it really does happen if your daft enough to let it; http://www.loscabosguide.com/giggling-marlin/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fergie68
Chub
Chub

Re: Tequila

Post by fergie68 » Wed May 08 2019 18:49

I filled my boots with it in Mexico. Excellent stuff and what a buzz.
I'm not allowed to drink it anymore. :laughs:
ALL FEROX ARE BROWN TROUT BUT NOT ALL BROWN TROUT ARE FEROX "

FEROX 85 GROUP