Beer thread..

A place to discuss your favourite tipple, bank side fodder, BBQ, smokers and anything else that tickles your taste buds
piker al
Barbel
Barbel

Re: Beer thread..

Post by piker al »

Bought a case of goose island IPA from Aldi last week £11 for 12 x330 bottles and it was very tasty and 5.6% so hit the spot!!
Aldi have also brought out a new peroni copy beer called Rosini,and a Budweiser copy called Brooklyn, haven’t tried these YET :laughs: :gulp:
Bob Watson
Zander
Zander

Post by Bob Watson »

piker al wrote: Sun Feb 16 2020 09:57 -
Bought a case of goose island IPA from Aldi last week £11 for 12 x330 bottles and it was very tasty and 5.6% so hit the spot!!
Aldi have also brought out a new peroni copy beer called Rosini,and a Budweiser copy called Brooklyn, haven’t tried these YET :laughs: :gulp:
Just tried a couple of the Rossini's, not bad. Couldn't find the Brooklyn but found an empty shelf of Boston, could that be the one you meant??
piker al
Barbel
Barbel

Post by piker al »

Bob Watson wrote: Sun Feb 16 2020 20:01 -
piker al wrote: Sun Feb 16 2020 09:57 -
Just tried a couple of the Rossini's, not bad. Couldn't find the Brooklyn but found an empty shelf of Boston, could that be the one you meant??
Al have to check again Bob, first time it was in little 330ml cans then a box of bottles but maybe it was a copy beer :laughs:
zodiac
Barbel
Barbel

Post by zodiac »

I wasn't keen on the Rossini, but the bud copy was quite nice, which is strange coz real bud is like dishwater.
'Politicians. Don't vote, it just encourages them. The desire to be a politician should bar you from life from ever being one' Billy Connoly
piker al
Barbel
Barbel

Post by piker al »

zodiac wrote: Mon Feb 17 2020 15:22 -
I wasn't keen on the Rossini, but the bud copy was quite nice, which is strange coz real bud is like dishwater.
Tbh I quite like a bud now and then zodiac :laughs: easy drinking tackle :gulp:
zodiac
Barbel
Barbel

Post by zodiac »

piker al wrote: Mon Feb 17 2020 19:58 -
zodiac wrote: Mon Feb 17 2020 15:22 -
Tbh I quite like a bud now and then zodiac :laughs: easy drinking tackle :gulp:
It's quite refreshing if it's freezing cold and you're desperate for a beer, but there's no way I'd settle down with a bag of mackies crisps and a bud for match of the day the way I do with a nice ale.
'Politicians. Don't vote, it just encourages them. The desire to be a politician should bar you from life from ever being one' Billy Connoly
piker al
Barbel
Barbel

Post by piker al »

:laughs: :cheers:
suffolk si
Zander
Zander

Post by suffolk si »

Not sure if I’ve posted this before as I’m now on my fourth pint, apologies for the a**e in background
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bob Watson
Zander
Zander

Post by Bob Watson »

suffolk si wrote: Wed Feb 19 2020 18:40 -
Not sure if I’ve posted this before as I’m now on my fourth pint, apologies for the a**e in background
No need to apologise Si!! :wink:
suffolk si
Zander
Zander

Post by suffolk si »

There was to my wife, bob!🤣🤣🤣
Last edited by suffolk si on Wed Feb 19 2020 22:13, edited 1 time in total.
Bob Watson
Zander
Zander

Post by Bob Watson »

:laughs:
Ovi
Stickleback
Stickleback

Post by Ovi »

If you gents like lager I recommend you try faxe beer. They have it in b&m at 1l cans.
There’s a fine line between fishing and standing by the river like an idiot!