Tequila

A place to discuss your favourite tipple, bank side fodder, BBQ, smokers and anything else that tickles your taste buds
Edward.P.A.C
Bailiff
Bailiff

Tequila

Post by Edward.P.A.C »

Getting a taste for this little tipple now :smile:

I never knew there was so many brands, or varieties of the stuff.

We were in London for a couple of days when it was international Tequila day a couple of months ago to watch Tina.

Just down the road from our hotel was a mexican restaurant that has the biggest selection of the stuff in the UK........ :eek: theres bloody hundreds of varieties.

Ive always liked margaritas, and now that Ive found some really good tequila I think Ill be having a few more during the warmer months.
IMG_0154.jpg
I did try one of the premium tequilas (just a small shot) which was recommend by the waiter........£30 a single :pale: :pale: :pale:
Just bought myself a couple for when I get home
A nice aged Herradura Anejo and Herradura Reposado Port Cask Finish.

The next BBQ should be fun...................... :drunk:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike J
Ferox Trout
Ferox Trout

Re: Tequila

Post by Mike J »

Tequilla is made from fermented Agave cuctus dontchknow.

Ive drunk it in Mexico, grubby angler style ie; glass straight down, salt and lime off the other hand, wet tea towel over your head and a sombrero on top!
And no I didnt go for the Giggling Marlin gantry photograph before you ask :laughs:
IMG_1728.GIF

And yes it really does happen if your daft enough to let it; http://www.loscabosguide.com/giggling-marlin/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
'No Man Ever Fishes The Same River Twice, .... For It Is Not The Same River, .... And He Is Not The Same Man' Heraclitus of Ephesus
fergie68
Barbel
Barbel

Re: Tequila

Post by fergie68 »

I filled my boots with it in Mexico. Excellent stuff and what a buzz.
I'm not allowed to drink it anymore. :laughs:
ALL FEROX ARE BROWN TROUT BUT NOT ALL BROWN TROUT ARE FEROX "

FEROX 85 GROUP