Lotus grill

A place to discuss your favourite tipple, bank side fodder, BBQ, smokers and anything else that tickles your taste buds
zodiac
Barbel
Barbel

Lotus grill

Post by zodiac »

Hi chaps. My wife suggested getting me a lotus grill portable bbq thingy for father's day. They look good but has anybody used one?
Also, a quick search shows up other, non-branded versions of a similar thing a lot cheaper, anybody any experience of either?
'Politicians. Don't vote, it just encourages them. The desire to be a politician should bar you from life from ever being one' Billy Connoly
Mattjb
Chub
Chub

Re: Lotus grill

Post by Mattjb »

zodiac wrote: Mon May 25 2020 12:29 -
Hi chaps. My wife suggested getting me a lotus grill portable bbq thingy for father's day. They look good but has anybody used one?
Also, a quick search shows up other, non-branded versions of a similar thing a lot cheaper, anybody any experience of either?
There's a thread near the bottom of the page of this section that Carl started about lotus grills if you didn't see it mate
zodiac
Barbel
Barbel

Re: Lotus grill

Post by zodiac »

Mattjb wrote: Mon May 25 2020 21:27 -
zodiac wrote: Mon May 25 2020 12:29 -
There's a thread near the bottom of the page of this section that Carl started about lotus grills if you didn't see it mate

I thought there was a thread but couldn't find it. Cheers
'Politicians. Don't vote, it just encourages them. The desire to be a politician should bar you from life from ever being one' Billy Connoly